Jhope and Jin ~Arguments and Stress

Hey guys

Hey guys

I feel like this is the longest chapter I have written.

2297 words.

I hope you all like it. Enjoy :)

Warning - Has one swear word in. ⚠️

.

.

All the members were casually doing their morning routine and getting ready for dance practice. All were happy and their cheerful self, except for one. Hobi.

Before heading off to the car, Namjoon and Jin went live on weavers as they wanted to talk to Army about what they are doing.

They laugh, joked around and told stories. They were live for fifteen minutes.

Jin was the last to leave the dorm. Then off to the Hybe building they go.

Jin's Pov

We arrived at the building. It looked very fresh in the morning, and I really loved that.

We were setting up for practice, everyone was doing their own warm up and so did I.

"Ready guys?" Namjoon said about to put the music on.

We all said "yeah." And the music started playing. We were dancing so well, or I thought so.

Fire was what we were dancing too. We did it from start to finish.
This is where I got a little confused.

The music finished and Jungkook stopped it from playing any more songs.

"Jin, what was that? You messed up one bit." Hobi suddenly spat out at me. I looked at him for a few seconds. I don't remember messing up. Why is he talking to me like that?

"Uhh what do you mean? I got that move right." I defend myself.

Hobi rolled his eyes at me and ignored what I said.

"Just do better. Let's do it again guys." He ruffled his own hair aggressively. This ruined my mood, but I tried to ignore the feeling of my mistake.

We started up again and I was putting my hundred percent into this dance to prove to Hobi that I didn't mess up. I did all the right moves from start to finish. The song ended and I side look over to Hobi to see his reaction.

He still had the same face as before. Great. This is going to be a long day.

"Hyung, you did it again. what's wrong with you?" He was furious at me. I'm not sure why he is going hard on me like that. I know I'm not the best dancer in the group but I'm trying my best and I'm sure I have Improved over the years.

"Huh? What's wrong with me? what's wrong with you?!" I snapped back a little. He is getting on my nerves but of course I'm trying to stay calm because of the younger members.