chapter four

Meredith's POV-

After she ran out, we went looking for her.

We couldn't find her until we walked pass the converse room, she was in there with bailey.

And Arizona was standing outside the room watching her.

"Robbins?" Maggie asks confused.

"Leah Murphy Is being punished but she just made it worse for herself by calling baby grey a druggie." She tells us.

I quickly look in to see bailey shouting at Murphy and Isabella just standing there.

Suddenly she just walks out of the room not past attention to us.

"Amelia! Meeting now." She shouts as she starts walking to the elevator where Richard was.

"I have to go, I'll get back to you on how she is later." Amelia says running off.

After a couple minutes, leah Murphy comes out with her head hanging low. Bailey following her.

"Shes been fired and reported because of the blood stunt." Miranda sighs. "Is baby grey okay?"

"She's with Amelia and Richard for there little meetings when they cant get to one." Maggie says.

After a while of us just talking, Amelia and Richard walk towards us.

"Wheres isabella?" Arizona's asks.

"She is here." Isabella says as she walks over to us.

"I felt the need to throw up on the way back." She says with a chuckle.

I quickly wrap her in a tight hug, not ever wanting to let go.

"Give me your hotel key, I'll go pick your stuff up as I'm done for the day and you can go home with mer and Amelia." Maggie says softly as she walks over to us.

"Its in my hand bag, just take the whole thing there is nothing I really need in it for today." Bella says with a sigh.

Maggie nods before walking off to the attendings lounge.

"Hey, baby grey. I'm Arizona Robbins, head of fetal surgery."

"Isabella grey." Isabella says as she holds her hand out for Arizona to shake.

Which she does, but then she pulls her into a hug claiming to be a hugger when we all know she just wanted to hug her 'crush'.

"Well I better get back to work." Isa says before walking off.

______________
Arizona's POV-

I watched as Isabella walked off with a small smile.

God she is amazing and I don't even know her yet, but the thing is am I going to be able to go into a relationship with someone who is expecting a baby again?

"Arizona?" Meredith asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Can you make sure shes okay? I mean you guys work on the same floor."

"Yeah, Ofcourse." With that I walk off to get back to work.

As I was walking back to my office as I dont have any more patients today just paperwork, I saw Isabella.

She was sitting at the nurses station, one hand on her stomach the other tapping against the station.

She looks worried, so I quickly walk over and lean in front of her.

"You okay Isabella?"

"I- I don't know. What if by my stupid waiting i haven't got my baby checked and something is wrong." She says looks at me scared.