Chapter twenty one.

Isabella's pov-

Everything has been going great for the last three weeks since the day at golden gardens parks.

"I'll see you at work." I mumbled onto the top of Arizona's head as I gave her forehead a quick kiss before leaving the house to head for the hospital.

I have a surgery at 4 am and it's currently 3 so I have an hour to get there, get in my scrubs and have a nice large coffee.

—————
The surgery was finally finished, there were some complications so it went on longer than anticipated but it's now 12:47 and I was going to have lunch with my beautiful girlfriend and our youngest daughter.

"Hey my beautiful Freya." I said as I kissed the top of Freya's head as Zona held her.

"Ready? I was thinking we could head to the small cafe around the corner as it has a little garden."

"That sounds good." I replied with a smile, taking Freya out of her arms and into mine.

She smiled but her smile dropped when she looked behind me.

"What's up?" I asked confused.

"Um Sofia's other mom is standing at the elevator." She sighed before giving me a soft smile.

"Oh, uh I thought she lived in New York." I said looking behind me and spotted the woman I had only seen in pictures.

Arizona told me that she told Callie about me and that Sofia Calls me momma and she said that Callie wasn't happy at first but she got over it.

Callie spotted us and walked over, pulling a suitcase behind us.

"Arizona, you must be Isabella and this must be the cute little sister that Sofia is always talking about." She cooed as she waved at my daughter.

"It's nice to meet you." I said as I gave her a smile, she seems so nice I don't really understand why I was worried to meet her.

"Callie what are you doing here?" Arizona asked as she moved so she was standing beside me.

"Me and Penny broke up and I decided I wanted to be closer to our daughter."

"Right." Zona nods as she takes Freya back when the 11 month out makes grabby hands at her.

"So I was thinking while I wait for my landlord to call me to tell me my apartments ready that we could talk about a schedule of who has Sofia."

Zona looked at me for an answer if it was alright.

"I'll take Freya to get something from the cafeteria and we can do our café lunch tomorrow." I smiled gently letting her know that it was all good.

"No, your Sofia's other mom. You deserve to be apart of this because you are raising her too." Callie said before I had the chance to leave.

"Great, we can go to the cafe together. Freya can play while we all talk."

———————

"So I'll have Sofia during the week and every other weekend and you'll have her for an hour after school and the other weekend." Arizona said as we all sat at a wooden picnic table.

"Yup, that will start on Monday and it's currently Wednesday so maybe I could have her over tomorrow night so I can see her before then?" Callie asked as she gave Freya a fry off her plate.

"Sure, I'll pack her a bag tonight and I'll bring it to work with me." I said as I leaned against zona just so I could steal a bite of her sandwich.

"Hey!"