Chapter eight

Arizona's pov-

I have been looking for Isabella for a good twenty minutes when I finally bumped into Amelia.

" Amelia! Please tell me you know where Isabella is?"

She just glares at me before trying to walk away, I quickly grab her arm.

"Did she tell you?" I asked panicked, I don't need more people knowing I was with carina.

"What has she got to tell me? All I know is she went after you and then came back to the table wanting to leave and looked like she wanted to cry." She spits out, pulling her arm out of my tight grip.

"So she didn't tell you?" I asked with a sigh of relief.

"No she didn't, but you asking if she told me than If she was alright tells me everything I need to know about what type of person you are." She sneered before walking off grabbing Maggie who had just joined us with her.

"Amelia!" I called after her but she just ignored me.

Sighing, i grab the nearest intern.

"I want you to keep an eye on all my patients and if anything happens page me."

"Yes, doctor ribbons." The intern says before scurrying off.

I need to find Isabella, first stop is the frat house or as it's called now the sister house.

———————
Isabella's pov-

I still  can't believe what I've just saw, even though it had been about over 30 hours.

"Isa?" Meredith asks knocking my door for the tenth time since we got home. "Please open the door."

I don't know why it's affecting me so much, Arizona has been ignoring me for god knows how long but for some reason I'm still pining after her, like some lovesick puppy.

I'm done with this I am about to be a mother I cannot do this stupid little game of, will she like me or not she clearly doesn't.

" Bella, tell me what's wrong, I just want to help. Is it something to do with Arizona?" Meredith asked again.

Sighing, I get off my bed and let her in.

" are you tell me what's wrong now?"

"Just cuddle with me and shut up." I replied climbing back into my bed.

After what feels like a couple minutes, I hear banging on the front door from downstairs.

" dibs not it I am the pregnant one." I laugh out when I hear Meredith groan.

" fine, I'll be right back but after you're telling me what happened." she says I'll try and hold a laugh and a groan at the same time.

With that, she gets out of the bed again and heads downstairs.

Suddenly I hear running up the stairs and Arizona bursts into my room.

"Isabella!" She exclaims when I turn my back to her.

" sorry Isabella, she just barged in, I couldn't stop." Meredith said trying to catch her breath.

" it's fine mer, just get her out of here."

"Isabella, please can we just talk?" Arizona bags as she pulled away from Meredith.

I go to tell her to go fuck herself but when we make eye contact, I just cave.

"Fine." I replied, Arizona comes and sits next to me with a small smile and Meredith just stands there glaring at the blonde. "Mer, you can go downstairs. I'll be fine I promise."

She nods before reluctantly leaving, clearly not trusting the blonde not to hurt me.

As soon as the door closes Arizona starts speaking so fast that I couldn't understand her.

"Arizona slow down." I hold back my laugh trying to stay angry.

Why am I angry?

It's totally not because the woman I like and fantasised, raising a family with was kissing my obyn.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that but please don't tell anyone." She asks finally speaking at a normal pace that I can understand.

What wasn't the best thing.

"Wait, so you rushed in here just to make sure that I don't share your dirty little secret that you are sleeping with carina Deluca and not the fact that I ran away from you upset after seeing that? Are you that blind and stupid." I stand up, making myself even more frustrated and angry than I already was.

"No-"

"Yes! I see it now, you did know that's why you have been avoiding me. I am not some delicate flower if you don't like me just tell me instead of avoiding me." I snap before walking out my room and down what feels like a million stairs.

I can hear Arizona calling after me, but I choose to ignore it.

"Bella?" Meredith asks from the living room, holding Ellis against her chest. "Where are you going?"

"No clue." I replied, let out a dry chuckle before rushing to my car, that let me hasn't been used in a while.

"Isabella, please let's talk." Zona asks, banging on my car window.

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone you secret." I tell the desperate looking blonde as I pull out of the drive way.

I have no clue where I am heading but as long as it's far away from Arizona right now I'm happy.

——————
I'm walking around a random park that I had drove too when my phone broke me out of my thoughts.

It had been going off none stop, I guess I should answer it.

I pull my phone out of my pocket to reveal a picture of Amelia and her name underneath it.

"Isabella thank god!" I heard a sigh of relief leave Amelia as I pick up. "Isa where are you?"

"I dunno, some park." I look around the park, not noticing any signs.

What I do notice is a bunch of teenagers in a massive circle around something or someone.

But what really got my attention was when I hear a bunch of them call for help.

" Isabella, are you still there?"

"Yeah, yeah. Hold on a minute." I replied, walking over to the group.

When I get over there I see a small looking girl holding on to her stomach that looked like she had been stabbed while all the others were panicking.

"Move out of the way, I'm a surgeon." I say pushing everyone out of the way and kneeling down beside the girl.

"Hey there, I'm DR grey. I'm just going to apply a lot of pressure on the wound so it's going to hurt a lot." I talked her through what I was doing as I was doing it. "One of you call an ambulance and tell them that there had been a stabbing and dr Isabella grey is already here."

a brunette boy nods before pulling his phone out and doing what I had asked.

"Isabella?" I hear Amelia ask from my discarded phone.

"Meet me at the hospital." That's all I said before getting another teen to hang up for me.

//////
Not proof read
1154 words