Chapter twenty five

Isabella's pov-

"Bitch wake up and get ready you are going home but first you, me and all your crazy sisters are going dress shopping!" Callie says as she grabs my pillow from under my head and starts hitting me with it.

I had been here for another two weeks after Arizona proposing and I can now walk without any problem and without any support.

"Fine, grab all my things while I get ready." I told her as I went into the bathroom connected to my room and got ready quickly.

————————

I had just got home after the dress shopping what took forever but we found a dress that I really liked and I am scheduled to go back for my first fitting in two weeks.

"Momma!" Sofia called as she ran over to me and gave me a big hug. "Your home!"

"I'm home bubba." I smiled lifting her the best I could and placing her on my hip that's on my good leg side. "How was school?"

"Good! I read my first book all by myself with a little help!" She told me proudly as I walked towards the kitchen where I could hear music and giggles.

I walked in to see Arizona dancing around the kitchen with Freya giggling away in her arms.

"Momma!" The small almost two year old shouted when she saw me and Sofia.

"Hiya baby, what's mommy doing to you?" I asked as I walked over and leaned against Arizona.

"Dancin!"

"Your dancing with mommy?" I asked
She nodded happily.

I love my little family and I can't wait to add to it.

"Meredith offered to take them for the night tomorrow so we can start planning." Arizona smiled as she put Freya on her booster seat. "Sofia, sit down when you're done giving momma hugs."

—————-
"I want a baby." I said out of nowhere when Arizona finished talking her leg off and got comfortable.

"What?" She asked with a laugh looking at me confused.

"I want to have a another baby with you." I said again as I leaned against her. "I love how you are with Sofia and Freya and I want another one."

"We can look into ivf." Zona smiled as she leaned forward and kissed me gently. "I wanna have another baby with you too."

We ended falling asleep talking about what we want for the wedding.

————————

"Amelia!"i jumped when Amelia just walked into the house. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry, I bring food."

I quickly took the food bag and pushed her into the kitchen, where Freya and Sofia were drawing.

"I have to go there has been an accident with a little girl and her baby brother." I told her before kissing the tops of daughters heads. "I've got to go babies, be good for Auntie Amelia."

I quickly ran off and jumped in my car and heading to the hospital.

———————
"Dr Bella?" Savannah, the little girl who's just lost her parents and her baby brother is recovering from surgery.

"What's up sav?" I smiled and sat on the small girls bed.

"What's going to happen with me and Luke?"

"Well the nice woman you met two days ago is going to find you and Luke a nice place to live honey." I told her gently and smiled at Arizona when she walked into the room with our things.