Chapter fifthteen.

Arizona's pov-

I had just finished cleaning up after dinner.

It took almost 20 minutes trying to convince Isabella to just go sit down, pump and watch tv with Sofia. She wanted to help clean up but I just wanted her to relax, she's been non stop worrying about Freya.

She deserves to sit back and relax even if it just for one night.

I walked into the living room when I spotted Sofia and Isabella already fast asleep on the sofa, Sofia's head resting on Isabella's shoulder and her body flat against isa's.

"Now this is the cutest thing ever." I whispered to myself, grabbing the pumped bottles off the table and take them to the fridge to keep them as fresh as possible for until tomorrow.

I grabbed Isabella's bag that was left by the front door, taking it upstairs and grabbing a baggy top and a pair of my shorts for her to get into after a shower and put them on my bed before going back downstairs to the adorable site.

I gently picked up Sofia and took her upstairs, changing her into a pair of pjs without waking her up and tucking her in.

I walked back downstairs and saw Isabella still asleep on the sofa.

"Isa? Darling do you wanna wake up and get a shower or do you want to have one on the morning?" I asked her as I crouched  down beside her, moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"Cuddles after?" She mumbled as she started to open her eyes.

"I'll give you all the cuddles you want, even if you don't get a shower." I laughed and pecked her lips.

"Mm, do that again." She mumbled sitting up properly.

I kissed her again before helping her up and leading her upstairs.

We entered my bedroom and I pointed to the clothes that I had laid out on the bed for her with the towel.

"There is everything you need if you want a shower, you can just use my things that are already in there and there is a spare toothbrush in there what is now yours."

"Thank you Zona." She smiled before kissing me and going to have a shower.

I could get used to this.

—————
Isabella and I walked into the hospital hand in hand as we walk to see Freya before I went to start my shift.

"Where is my little princess." Isa cooed as she sat down next to the bed Freya was laid in and took her tiny hand into hers. "Momma brought zona with her bubba."

I smiled at how cute she was, she was amazing with kids.

She had got Sofia up and ready while I was still asleep that I am so thankful for.

"How was she last night?" I asked Meredith who was still half asleep on the bed.

"She was an angle she gave us a scare when she wouldn't go to sleep around 3am but she fall asleep when I started to rub her chest." Meredith told us as she started getting up. "I'm on call again tonight, so I'm going to go home and have a shower and long nap before coming back. I'll keep an eye on her again tonight so you can go home."

"No, I went home last night I'm staying with my baby."

I don't know why but my heart fluttered at her calling my house home.

"I don't care if you went home last night, you didn't leave this place fore Three weeks we are not falling into that routine again." Meredith scolded her, her big sister mode kicking in, while I just stood back and watched as this happened. "Now you have two choices, Amy and Maggie take you home with them or if it's okay with Arizona you can go with her again."

I happily nodded, I loved having her in my bed just cuddling. I had waited for that moment for so long even if I didn't realise that.

"Stop treating me like a child." The younger Grey mumbled as she looked down at her baby who by the looks of it was waking up.

"Isa, I get that you are still worried but she's getting better Altman thinks she will be able to go home in 1-2 weeks. But you need to look after yourself and right now you aren't so until you do I am not going to stop because someone has to look after you." Meredith told her sister as she pulled her into a tight hug.

"Fine, I'll go to zona's but I will be calling as soon as I get there, before I sleep and when I wake up. " she sighed as she pulled away from her sister and looked down at Freya.

"Deal, now get pumping she will need milk soon and for tonight." Meredith joked before walking out of the room and probably heading home.

"Are you okay with me staying again?" She asked as she pulled a bottle out of the bag and softly picked up her baby and started to feed her, being careful of all the wires.

"I loved you staying last night and so did Sofia." I told her as I walked over to her and looked at the adorable baby Freya in her arms. "You and Freya are always welcome and maybe one day in the future you can stay for a while."

"Like move in?" She asked turning around to face me, her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at me.

"One day, I want you to move in yeah. But not until you are ready." I told her hoping it would calm her down and thankfully it did.

She gave me a light smile and a nod.

"I'll see you when I have a free moment." I said goodbye, blowing the baby a small kiss before leaning over her to give her mother a peck on the lips.

"See you." She smiled as I left.

———————
Isabella's pov-

It's been two weeks and I was finally able to take Freya home today.

"Are you ready to go?" Arizona asked as she walked into the room after taking the discharge papers back for me.

She was going to take us back to Meredith's as my sisters were all in surgeries.

Arizona and I are doing amazing, we have been together for just over 2 weeks now and her and Sofia have already became a large part of my life already.

"Yep, this little girl has spent to much time in the hospital for her momma's liking." I laughed as I placed her into the car seat and allowed Zona to take it for me as we walked hand and hand out of the hospital.

—————

"Your coming over for dinner and a sleepover tomorrow right?" Arizona asked as she got ready to leave to get Sofia from school.

"Me and Freya wouldn't miss it for the world." I told her as I pulled her into a hug. "Tell Sofia I miss her and I'll see her tomorrow."

"You saw her this morning stupid." She laughed as she placed a gentle kiss to the top of my head.

It's true, tonight will be my first night sleeping here since Freya was took to hospital. I had spent two weeks at zona's.

"I don't care I miss her." I joined in with her laughing before pushing her out of the door. "Now go before you are late and the poor girl will have to wait."

"Yes boss!" She got into her car and waved at me as she pulled out of the driveway and down the road.

I really did adore that woman and her daughter.

The way she treats and cares for Freya like she is her own make it so much better.

Speaking about my baby I was broke out of my thoughts by her crying.

"Feeding time." I laughed before closing the front door and walking into the living room where she was laying in the mosie basket.

——————
Not proof read
1347 words