𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. sirius black's untimely return

chapter twenty-three

( sirius black's untimely return )

              IN THE WAKE OF THE SECOND TASK, MANY HAD BEEN CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT ASCELLA had experienced in the depths of the Black Lake

              IN THE WAKE OF THE SECOND TASK, MANY HAD BEEN CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT ASCELLA had experienced in the depths of the Black Lake. There wasn't really much for her to tell, as she has been asleep for the entirety of the time, but she could tell that the water was freezing cold and she could faintly hear sounds flickering past her.

              As February faded into March, Ascella received a letter from her uncle, Sirius Black, who was currently hiding out in different spots in the world, and the letter was just as short as the rest of them. The contents of the letter failed to cease her worries; it only increased them.

              Be at stile at end of road out of Hogsmeade ( past Dervish and Banges ) at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. Bring as much food as you can.

              "He's not coming back, is he?" questioned Hermione, nervously. "It's far too dangerous!"

              "Well, it looks like he is," mumbled Ascella, deflated at the shortness of Sirius' letter.

              "I can't believe him," snapped Harry tensely, "if he's caught . . ."

              "He won't be," reassured Ron. "He's been on the run for this long, I'll doubt he'll be caught."

              Ascella tried not to be perturbed by Sirius' impending return, however the niggling feeling inside her of her only grew as the time leered closer. Stepping into Potions, a subject that majority of the Gryffindors detested, Ascella felt as though she were being stared and laughed at, for reasons she's unaware of. When she sat down in her usual seat, Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and Parkinson pointed obnoxiously at her and Harry, giggling loudly.