𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. fool me once, fool me twice

chapter fifty-eight

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

chapter fifty-eight.
( fool me once, fool me twice )

              ASCELLA AND HARRY HAD YET FAILED TO TELL Ron and Hermione what Dumbledore had shown them the night prior, as, over breakfast, they had feared being overheard with the many others that sat around them

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

              ASCELLA AND HARRY HAD YET FAILED TO TELL Ron and Hermione what Dumbledore had shown them the night prior, as, over breakfast, they had feared being overheard with the many others that sat around them. As they walked across the vegetable patch to Herbology, they began to fill them in, recalling everything Dumbledore had shown them. The weekend's brutal wind had died out at last; the weird mist had returned and it took them a little longer than usual to find the correct greenhouse.

              "Wow, scary thought, the boy You-Know-Who," said Ron quietly, as they took their places around one of the gnarled Snargaluff stumps that formed this term's project, and began pulling on their protective gloves. "But I still don't get why Dumbledore's showing you both all this. I mean, it's really interesting and everything, but what's the point?"

              "Dunno," said Harry, inserting a gum shield. "But he says it's all important and it'll help us survive."

              "I think it's fascinating," said Hermione earnestly. "It makes absolute sense to know as much about Voldemort as possible. How else will you find out his weaknesses?"

              "So, how was Slughorn's party?" Ascella asked, curious.

              "Oh, it was quite fun, really," said Hermione, now putting on protective goggles. "I mean, he drones on about famous ex-pupils a bit, and he absolutely fawns on McLaggen because he's so well-connected, but he gave us some really nice food and he introduced us to Gwenog Jones."

              "Gwenog Jones?" said Ron, his eyes widening under his own goggles. "The Gwenog Jones? Captain of the Holyhead Harpies?"

              "That's right," said Hermione. "Personally, I thought she was a bit full of herself, but —"