8

I pull on his shirt, and wrap my fist in it. He looks taken back. I kiss him and pull away. He furrows his eyebrows before it forms into a smile, "I knew you had a soft spot for me."

"Do I? Get in the car," I grab his hand. We both get into the back seat of his car, me on top of him. I kiss him sloppily as I run my hands through his hair. He begins to unbuckle his belt under me. I lift my weight off of him, not leaving his lips. I stopped kissing him so he could pull of his pants. He does so, but leaves his boxers on.

I go back to kissing him and open my mouth and he slides his tongue in. I could feel his dick harden underneath me, making me grow wetter and wetter. My hips grind against him as I pull on his hair. He gasps at the movement.

I pull away for a second to breath, a string of saliva still connecting our lips. He flips us over and begins to remove my skirt as I unbutton my shirt and Bra, then throw them aside. He throws my skirt on the floor as I begin to take his shirt off. Once I get it off, I touch his abs, my hand slowly moving down, before reaching his dick, which is still covered. "Whys this not off? I question frustratingly. He smirks, "you're under me." I huff.

He begins to kiss my neck, first gently but then he begins to suck harder. Then I feel him rub my clit, eliciting unholy sounds from me. I moan, I can feel him smile on me. He pulls away and looks at me, "god, you are beautiful." I groan, "just fuck me already." He chuckles, "always so bossy." He gets off of me, to which I whine. and reaches into his glove-box, pulling out a condom. He hovers back over me and takes off his boxers, he looks into my eyes, "you sure yo-" "Yes, Dean," I answer before he can finish.

He puts on the condom and slowly pushes his dick into me. I gasp, "Dean." He looks at me, his hands on the sides of my body. I breathe heavily, "do you not know what 'fuck me' means?" His mouth curves up on one side. He begins to move in and out, I groan in pleasure. He picks up his speed, my hands pulling on his hair. He begins to leave hickeys on my breasts. "Faster," I manage to get out between breaths. He begins to thrust into me, pounding in and out. I moan out his name. My hands move from his hair to his back, scratching it as I grasp on like my life depends on it. The windows fogging up with our heat and breaths.

He hits the right spot and I moan loudly in pleasure, one of my hands grabbing on the top of the seat. My back arches underneath him. Dean pulls away from my breast and looks at me, slowing his thrusts down. I groan, "what the hell?" "How bad do you want me to make you orgasm, I could just leave you here, helpless?" "A fucking lot. Just, fuck me as hard as you can, Dean," I beg. He smirks in satisfaction. He pulls out almost all the way, then slams in to me, making me scream his name and scratch his back.

A few more thrusts and I reach my climax, my cum surrounding the latex on his dick. He comes shortly after with a groan. we both ride out ours highs, Deans movements start to slow before they come to a stop. He pulls out and stares at me with bliss, I stare at him with a euphoric gaze.

He grabs his pants and boxers after removing the condom and puts them on. Then he puts on his shirt. "I'll throw this away then get in the front so you can change" He tells me. He gets out of the back seat and shuts the door. I change back into my clothes and then get in the passenger seat in the front next to Dean.

I open the sun-protector and look in the mirror. "If Sam asks, you found me in the bathroom having sex with the bartender," I tell Dean as I try to tame my messy hair. "You go to the motel right now, I'll meet you guys there in 10 minutes." Dean nods, "alright." I get out of the impala and go inside the bar.  When I get inside, I sit down and ask for another drink. Breanna brings it over, "looks like you had some fun." I drink some out of the bottle, "look, I may sin by cussing, killing my siblings and sometimes humans too, but I do not have sex... I don't know why I wanted to." She furrows her eyebrows, "um, you don't mean actually kill your siblings, right?"

I put the bottle down, "I think I said to much. Thanks for listening. Bye." I leave with the bottle of beer and rush into my car then drive to the motel Dean said him and Sam were at. I park and rush into the room. Both the boys turn my way. "Um, are you okay, Nespaniel?" Sam looks worried. I don't respond, instead I start to pack up there stuff.

The two look at each other, then Dean speaks, "what's wrong?" "I might have told a human that I kill my siblings and humans. And I'm pretty sure she knows I was being serious... and called the cops," I answer. The two jump up and finish packing their bags. We all leave the room, no trace of us ever being in there. "What the hell were you thinking?" Sam asks. "I'm not too sure, I'm drunk, does anyone think when they are drunk," I ask rhetorically, "besides, no human has believed me before. They all think it's how I deal with my 'trauma'." "Well, you can't exactly drive drunk either," Sam continues. "Yes I can, how hard can it be?" He sighs and looks at Dean, motioning his head towards me. "Alright, I'll drive you in the Impala, he'll drive your car," Dean states.

I roll my eyes, "fine, at least let me grab my things out of there." Sam grabs my arm, "we don't have time if she really called the cops." "I'm going to grab my things," I rip my arm out of his. I grab my bag and the doll out of the car and get into the Impala, handing Sam the keys. Dean gets into the driver seat. I see him glance at me out of the corner of my eyes, to which I only respond by looking out the window, giving him a view of the back of my head. "What's that?" He asks, I don't look at him. "What's what?" I ask. "That doll," he answers.

I glance at the Kachina doll in my hands, "it's a Kachina doll. Some Pueblo tribes believe in them. The chief of the Zuni tribe, where the case was, gave it to me." "Was that what the case was, a Kachina spirit?" I look at him, "no." I look back out the window.

Angel radio kicks on, I don't know why. I cover my ears trying to stop it, they found her body finally. I can hear them all scream of pain, of agony. It was the reason I shut it off in the first place. Lailah is a more well-known, involved angel, so she caused more grief. Then comes the realization, that it was my blade next to her body. That hers was missing. Then comes the anger, they all want to kill me more than anything. They start to say that it was me sending a message, that I want to die.

I hear Dean call my name over all the voices. Then they stop. I look at him, my face frozen with fear. I see that the car isn't moving anymore. "Are you okay?" I sit up straight, "yeah, I'm fine." He starts to open his mouth to speak, but decides not to. "Alright," He turns back to the road, "so what did it end up being?" "A ghost of a Zuni Indian that got killed in a riot on one of their Shalako celebrations. He was getting revenge on those 6 men, got to all of them but one," I answer.

"You're really serious about hunting. What about your grace?" I look at him and lie, "I took it, right after you guys left. It wasn't mine, who knows whose it was." He frowns, "I'm sorry, Nes." I look at him, I need to stop, stop opening up to him, stop being close with him. I care to much, I'm attached. "Don't call me that," I mumble as I look out the window.

~*~

We drove straight all the way to the bunker, only stopping for gas and food. Once we arrive back at the bunker, Dean turns off the car but doesn't get out. "Look, I do-" I cut him off, "don't. We aren't friends, and we aren't in a relationship. It was a one time thing." I get out of the car after grabbing my things, and slam the door. I follow Sam inside, Dean in suit.

"So," I say setting my things on the map table, "I translated how to see a hell-hound. You scorch and object in holy oil then look at the hell-hound through that. But, you have to be ready to get hurt, the tablet says something about not being scared to die." Sam nods, "alright. I'm going to get some shut eye." Dean stands next to him, "me too. We all need it." I stay at the table, Sam looks back as Dean walks away, "you going to sleep?"  I look at him and give a half smile, "yeah, I just need a sec."

He smiles back before walking away. I pull out my phone and click on a contact, the person answers, "what can I do for you?" "I need you to make me a potion," I answer in a low tone. "What kind of spell?" "One to make someone lose their affection towards another." "What's in it for me?" "I have every file on everything ever. Just tell me what you want whenever, only once though. Think of it as an IOU." The person grunts, "alright. Where do you want to meet?" "Mankato, Kansas. I don't know when, but I'll message you when I can." "Deal. You know, I thought you were done making deals with the devil." "You aren't the devil, I've never made deals with my brother." "Yeah, yeah. Bye." The person hangs up.

I carry my bag to my room and set it on the floor next to the bed before turning the lights of and laying down.