12

Nespaniel pov
I wake up in my bed with a massive migraine. I go to hold my head with my hand, but it hurts to move my arm. I look at my arm and see a gash sewed up. I groan in pain, my face pounding. Getting up, I start to walk to my mirror, my thigh hurting as I do so. I look down and see another sewed up wound, but this one a stab wound. I make it to my mirror and look at myself, seeing a sewed up gash on my face too, "what the hell?" I don't know how I got here, last thing I remember was being at the crossroad and then waking up here.

I limp out of my room and into the map room, holding onto the wall the whole time and leaning most of my weight on it. I make it to the corner of the map room, but as I walk to the table, my leg starts to give out on me. Dean comes to my side and helps me walk to the table and sit down. Once I'm sat down, he sits down too. "What happened?" I asked, still groggy. "You don't remember anything?" Sam questions. "Last thing I remember is being at the crossroad and about to kill the demon. Then, I woke up here," I answer, my face full of confusion, "now answer my question, why the hell do I have stitches?"

Dean opens his mouth to speak but closes it, deciding not to say what he was thinking. I furrow my eyebrows at Sam, "what?" I look back at Dean, "what ever happened, tell me." "You were possessed by a demon. I interrogated her, and in the process, I may have tortured her with a demon knife," Dean answers. I look down and scoff, "great."

"Well, I'm going to go finish translating the tablet.  Get you guys the final trial, shouldn't take too long," I stand up. Dean tries to help me again, but I hold my hand out, "I got it." I limp back to my room, as soon as I get into my room I shut the door and sit down, "damn, that hurt." I look at the tablet and begin to translate it.

I worked on it for 8 straight hours before someone interrupts me, I sigh as I hear a knock on my door, "come in." Dean opens the door, "uh, we got a case. We will be back when we are done." I start to protest, but decide against it, "alright. Be safe." Dean looks like he wants to say something else, but doesn't speak. I look at him, "what?" He sighs, "nothing, just go easy while we are gone." I give him a small smile, "alright."

He leaves and closes the door. I take a deep breathe before continuing to translate the tablet.

~*~

I finished translating the tablet within the next day. The boys returned shortly after I finished, almost as if they knew. I get up and limp to the map room, "hey. I finished translating the tablet." "Really? What's the final trial?" Sam asks. "To cure a demon," I answer, "you inject it with holy blood, whatever that means." I look at Dean and tilt my head, he looks frustrated and in his own world.

"Okay, well, my end of the deal is done, so, it's time to hold up your side of the deal- which by the way you guys have done absolutely nothing to help me find my grace- like you agreed too," I state. Dean snaps back to reality as he hears what I said, "alright. We will help as soon as we finish the third trial." I scoff, "seriously? You have done nothing to help me. All you have done is tracked me, not trusted me one bit, and then when I finally go to find my grace you use the demon tablet as an excuse for me to not look for it. You know, you seem to be contradicting your own words, when are you actually going to help me?"

Sam shrugs his shoulders in agreement with what I'm saying as Dean looks at him. "Yeah, well, we haven't exactly had the time," Dean excuses. "Really? Because you guys went on multiple cases while you could have been helping me," I refute. "We were saving people! If we were to help you they would have died!" Sam yells.

"You are always saving people. There is always a case. Well, newsflash, you can't save everyone, Winchesters. Despite what you believe, people die — it is their fate," I go on, "now look, I get it, hunting is great. But seriously? We had a fucking deal, now you do your half. And I swear to god, if you don't help me, at least a little, before you do the third trial, I will cut all communication and find it myself." I smile and shake my head, "and you both know what will happen if I do that."