chapter: 29

"Correction , We have many memories here", Shehnaaz told and they both entered inside cafe holding eachother hands. Sidharth nodded with a smile. He pulled chair for her and asked her to sit. Shehnaaz nodded and waited till Sidharth sat on his chair and both looked in eachother eyes.

All those college memories flashed in their eyes. They are adult now , they are nomore students now but that time was precious for both of them as they never faced that much hurdels in college. After college they got to know what real world and struggle is. How people struggle to live and how people struggle to keep their self respect good in front of world.

"Do you remember when one day you came early and I was laughing my heart out finding punctual lady here and then found that you were already near this caffe that's why miracle happened", Sidharth said with a chuckle when he remembered one of their old memories. He was over excited everytime, that's the reason of him reaching on time, moreover he used to roam here and there just to enjoy his life without caring about anything. Shehnaaz used to be the one who assured Rita maa and Ashok everytime that Sidharth is not in bad friendship. He always used to feel happy and kept his parents trust as his first priority. He used to go out with 5 of his best friends whom his family knew already.

"I remember I felt like killing you that day. You always asked me to be punctual but when I came you were not believing your eyes", Shehnaaz said and laughed at her own reply because she herself was feeling like she is in her dream as she reached on time.

"But I loved waiting for you.. I wish I could go back in past and live those moments more", Sidharth wished with closed eyes joining hands on table. Shehnaaz smiled and placed her hand on his and caressed it softly

"We can make new memories", Shehnaaz said

"Hmm but now we can see eachother daily so we won't be that excited to meet eachother", Sidharth told. Shehnaaz looked in his eyes and placed her another hand on his hands too. She realised that he is changed into someone who is very serious. The way he told about his loneliness told her how it was difficult for him to manage.

"Then it's good na. See positive side.. we can hold eachother daily and spend time daily. And don't you believe that your love is that strong which will not feel excited to spend time with me?", Shehnaaz asked softly. Sidharth smiled understanding her question very well. He know she is trying to light his mood up but he don't believe his destiny now. What if again something happened and she left him?

"I do but I am scared of by own happiness. I can't handle same thing and hate again", Sidharth told his feelings looking in her eyes. Shehnaaz found his lost innocency in his eyes. She moved his hands towards her lips and kissed them

"You taught me many things Sidharth and now I promise I will never hate you. Neither I will leave you. Atlast I got someone to make people feel jealous. How can I leave this opportunity", Shehnaaz said and laughed at last but finding Sidharth quiet she looked down. Just then Sidharth started laughing, her reply didn't looked funny to him but her failed attemt to make him laugh looked funny which now turned into a success.

While laughing Sidharth's chair lost balance but they both hold chair on time due to which Sidharth did't fell down. Shehnaaz remembered one of their funniest memory with this incident

"Do you remember when you fell down from chair one day. That scene was hilarious haha", Shehnaaz laughed when she remembered past. That time Sidharth was playing while sitting in chair as he was getting late to go on ground for playing with his friends but order was taking time to arrive . His anger resulted in him falling down

"Stop embarassing me Shehnaaz", Sidharth told and looked here and there to check if someone is watching them or not . Shehnaaz smiled and kissed his cheek as her work to distract him from his fear is done. She understand his fear as waz lonely and feel like he will be left alone again. Now she determined to make him feel that she will never leave him at any cost

"Aacha do you remember when we meet eachother?", Shehnaaz asked

"Yes love on 29 July we met on same class and we accepted eachother year later on 15th September...I remember everything so you can test me", Sidharth said. Shehnaaz shook her head as she knew he know everything, this guy can forget anything but not dates which are special to him

"No I believe you", Shehnaaz told, indirectly assuring him that she trust him. Sidharth gave their orders and looked at her. He didn't gave a reply as waiter came to take order so he thought to gave order first.

"Aacha do you have any dream regarding our marriage? I mean anything which you dreamt off and never got...or anything which you wanted from me? Please tell me I will give you anything you want", Shehnaaz asked

"Nothing particular. Just a joyful marriage with lot of enjoyment and a tour of our family somewhere where we will enjoy our life. Our marriage was not really well planned. If not important then I...", Sidharth explained when Shehnaaz interrupted him in middle

"I know Sidharth. Don't worry it is ok because I considered you as my husband from the time I accepted your proposal. Marriage was left otherwise our souls were already one it's just we lost our symbol of love", Shehnaaz said and looked down when she talked about her baby . She can control her feelings anytime but not when it's about her child. Losing her child was equal to loosing her own life as she lost right to be a  mother.

Sidharth guessed that she is sad, he himself felt very bad whenever he thought about his child so he can't even compare extent of his pain with her as she lost baby in her womb. She was emotionally connected whereas he never meet his child

"Koi ni we have many chances left", Sidharth replied after a minute and giggled. Shehnaaz too giggled hearing his reply as she understood his hidden meaning. She is ready for everything but now even she want to marry him and perform every ritual which girls perform before marriage. Same goes with Sidharth as even he want to perform every ritual like he dreamt of .