Fight to survive Part 1

( A/N) None of the art is mine. Whoever created this magnificent piece of art deserves a raise. In this story, Pieck will have a disability where she can't walk properly without the help of forearm crutches ( I think the disability is called Cerebral Palsy). If you're wondering how she will be able to partake in the fitness tests in MHA, you'll see how she completes them. Other than that, enjoy the story.

She was no older than six, yet her eyes looked like the eyes of a war veteran; somebody who has seen unspeakable things.

Her once silky smooth hair was now matted with sweat. The dark brown eyes which were once so full of life, had dulled. 

She was making her way down the hallway, the crutches in her possession being her only support. She had just won a fight in the ring, but instead of letting her go back to her room ( which is more like a cell), her boss said that she had to meet with someone first. 

The two guards flanking her eyed her warily. Which probably would be seen as silly considering that she was just a child compared to their buff and tough physics. At the end of the dark hallway, the person that her boss had described stood alone. He had a mask not unlike Darth Vader over his head, instead of a metallic suit of armour, he wore the type of suit you would see on a business man; sharp and smart.

"I have heard many rumours about you; yet I didn't think them true until tonight's match." His voice held the quality someone would expect on a leader. The type of quality that made you want to obey his every command without question.

His much taller body towered over the six-year-old.

She didn't give an answer right away; she was mulling over her thoughts.

"... What do you want?" She had learned that all people in this unforgivable world always wanted something.

Her  two escort's bodies by her went rigid; they knew who the man was, and what he was capable of doing if angered.

The man gave into a chuckle.

"My, my, what gave it away?" He asked.

She just stared at him flatly.

"Why else would you want to talk to me?"

Underneath his mask, the man grinned.

"You got me there." He admitted, but his easygoing voice turned serious in tone.

"What I want is you to take care of someone for me." He bluntly told the six-year-old.

While he said it like she could refuse if she wanted, he knew that wasn't the case. She was the one who was forced to fight in the ring to begin with.

She frowned.

"Why do you ask? Can't you just ask Theo to make me do it?" Theo was her 'boss'. Also the man who took her underneath his wing after losing both of her parents under mysterious circumstances.

"Theo has already agreed. The only reason I'm asking you right now is to make sure that you will give the mission your all."

The girl wanted to scoff; give it her all? If she even tried a little bit she always won. Her winning streak in the ring was a testimony to this.

"Who is my target?" There's always a target.

If he wasn't grinning before, he definitely was now.

"Your target is..." He paused for dramatic effect, "...All Might."