What the fu-

Pieck stared up at the tower of ice in awe.

This is the power a son of Endeavor contains? Amazing.

And yet...

Pieck looked to the boy responsible, his once calm breaths were now laboured.

It must be taxing.

Not nowing what else to do, Pieck just kind of awkwardly pats his back.

"Good job."

Probably realising that he wasn't the only person here, Shoto gave the girl the stink eye, and started walking into the building.

"Stay here, I won't be long." Shoto just left her outside.

"Eh?! Wait for me you genderbent Elsa!"

Shoto actually stopped at that, and looked at Pieck weirdly.

"Who's Elsa?" 

Pieck stopped in her tracks ahead of the boy, and slowly turned around.

"Shoto... We have a lot to talk about."

In the camera room with the rest of class 1A.

"What are they doing?" A red head boy, Kirishima, asked Bakugo beside him.

The spiky-blond just kept quiet. 

"OOOOK, nice chatting." Kirishima whispered to Kyoka instead.

"What are they-"

"I don't know for sure, but is that a... Frozen reference?"

On the screens, while there was no audio, Pieck was trying to balance herself as she made explosion motions with her hands. Shoto was sitting on the ground, seemingly taking notes.

Back with Pieck.

"-And then, with the kingdom restored, they have a happy ever after." Pieck had to sum up the whole plot of Frozen, not fun.

Shoto, with his hand underneath his chin, looked at the (in disguise) titan shifter with a very serious look. Like he'd been listening this whole time.

"Can I stop the others from freezing to death now?" 

Apparently not.

"What the actual fu-" Pieck was cut off when Shoto continued into the building. Pieck had to race after her alleged 'teammate'.

"You didn't tell me they were frozen!" 

Shoto kept walking up the building, unfazed by the thought that he left his classmates frozen for what must have been three minutes now.

"I thought you knew." He answered simply. Which made Pieck slap her forehead. 

"You can't just do that, they could be dead for all we know!" Shoto, was quiet for a while (making Pieck believe that she'd actually gotten to him), but he just ended up answering back in an even more apathetic voice.

"If they were dead, the round would already be over. I don't think they'd keep this going until the deaths of students." He had a point.

Pieck folded her arms. That doesn't mean she has to like it though!

They eventually reached their designated room without a hitch. Much to Pieck's suspicions, but she just passed it off to them being frozen. 

What she didn't expect was to be put in a chokehold from behind. Now, since it was literally just yesterday when Pieck experienced something not so nice to do with a lack of oxygen, this wasn't the best thing to get the very next day. So her reaction was completely reasonable! 

At least, she hopes it was.