Pieck fights for attention

She goes to U.A. the next day as though nothing had happened.

Which, in a way, was right. Nothing did happen.

But Pieck was just kidding herself. To see Tomura shook her to the bone in a way no hammer could, it in fact brought back so many  bad memories that Pieck just wanted to take the day off.

But she couldn't. Her restriction sheet that she signed stopped her from doing so.

Oh, how she wishes she could just go into the past and rewrite the very sheet.

Alas, Pieck had no time-travel device, so she would just have to make do.

In pain.

|\/|

After All Might gave the class a surprise visit, the class was divided into two teams.

As if the school was currently mocking her, Pieck was placed as a hero.

Pieck was placed on Shoto Todoroki's team. Whoever that was.

Only now does Pieck realize how rude that probably sounded.

"Excuse me, are you Shoto Todoroki?" 

The half-red-half-white-haired boy gave her an emotionless glance. Pieck could almost imagine the gears churning in his head as he got a good look at her.

Instead of doing the polite thing, the other laws of meet-and-greet, he just plainly says:

"Yes."

And turns away, clearly not interested in lengthening the conversation.

I mean, I know teenagers are known to be antisocial, but this? Sheesh.

Pieck tries again.

"I'm your teammate. You know? In the exercise?" Pieck hopes he isn't just purposely ignoring her.

"Nice to meet you." Just like that, he turns back to the screen.

Pieck huffs.

Though, a sly grin slowly worms its way up her lips as she gets an idea.

She puts the back of her hand against her forehead, and dramatically says:

"Oh no!"

Since they were at the back of the group, the rest of class A1 didn't see nor hear Pieck as she fell to the floor.

Pieck opens her eyes just a tinsy bit so that she could see Shoto's head look down on her.

"Ha!" She inwardly grins. "That'll surely get a reaction!"

"Are you okay?" He asks in the most monotonous and bored voice a human can give.

"That's your reaction!" 

|\/|

(A/N) You lovely readers get a new chapter!

Boy, what a while that was. It was like - what - three weeks? There was a delay( I tell myself anyway)

This chapter wasn't even fully done, expect a part 2 next week!( Or maybe sooner~)