Fight to survive Part 2

"Do not worry... FOR I AM HERE!" All Might cried with a reassuring smile.

His entrance was anything but insignificant.

He was the definition of buff, with his six foot plus tall body, and muscles any bodybuilder would be jealous of. He had hair as fair as the sun, which contrasted well with his blue and red hero uniform. 

He was the symbol of peace. He was the very reason why villainy and any sort of crimes had diminished significantly over the years of his hero work.

And yet... Pieck would try and stop his reign of peace today.

All Might didn't even glance back at the door he had just smashed through easily.

He had been enjoying his time off, when he got a sudden call from his agency to stop some villains from keeping people hostage in a bank. He thought it was going to be a piece of cake, that was until he got a message saying that that the criminals were holding the people hostage in the name of his nemesis: All For One.

His sky blue eyes scanned over the room. All of the hostages (who now have faces of elation that the number one ranking hero has come to save them) are clustered in the middle of the giant hall.

While All Might kept his confident grin to reassure the civilians, on the inside, he was worried.

"Where were all of the guards?"

The hostages were literally the only people in the room. There wasn't any of their captors in sight.

Suddenly, the whole wall on the side was obliterated as a giant being crashed through it.

Now, All Might had seen many terrifying quirks. Some that are literally monsters from myth or legends.

But the being before him had to take the cake.

It looked like a giant that was standing on all fours. It's face lengthened into a snout.

It was armoured to the teeth. It's face was covered by a piece of metal that only let it's glowing orbs to shine through. Like a backpack, it had armoured turrets placed, four of them with each a person manning it.

Quite the war beast.

The debris from the hole in the wall made by the beast fell around it. All Might had spur into action when he saw the debris heading for the hostages. 

With speed that competed with the Flash, he saved all five of the hostages in one fell swoop.

Only after placing them far away so that they didn't get in the way of the crossfire did he stand ready to face the beast, who had been staring at him for some time now.

A tense silence followed, it was only broken by the occasional time one of the men manning the turrets would click their guns.

"Hold your fire." The beast spoke with an almost robotic, clearly deep voice.

The people manning the turrets froze.

All Might needed answers.

"Who are you?!" He only shouted so that his voice could reach the beast over the roar of the still falling debris.

Surprisingly, it winced.

"Don't speak so loud. I can hear you clearly enough." It grumbled with a rumble.

"My name is not of your concern."  It's limbs took a more ready stance; like it was going to rush at him.

All Might raised his fists, it probably looked pathetic that a man (as buff as he is) was going to try and best a being this size. To those who knew who All Might was though, would think that the being was the one that was going to lose.

All Might's power was only matched by his rival. His speed was uncanny, his strength knew no bounds, and his fists knew even less. 

The being suddenly sprung.

All Might had to fight the gasp that wanted to escape his throat when the giant came barreling towards him; it was faster then he thought it would be. All Might jumped to the side just in time, only for one of it's hands to slap him before he got out of reach.

He crashed into the wall with a bang.

He raised his head to stare into the eyes of his opponent, and spat a glob of blood and saliva.

"Fire!"

The men manning the turrets on it's back started to fire at All Might, but just when the bullets reached him, he vanished and reappeared before the titan.

The men stopped firing with an order from the giant.

"You're big..." All Might admitted while walking towards the titan.

It let out something akin to a growl, and raised one of it's fists to try and crush him.

Before it could, All Might punched the air, and a strong gust of wind hit the being, toppling it to the other side of the room.

"... Fought bigger." All Might's grin widened.

It was short lived though, when the beings body started to decay right before his eyes. Steam rolling off of it like waves.

It only stopped when the body of the titan was no more, and the armoured parts were left.

All Might's once victorious grin turned into a frown. He knew his own strength, the power he used should have just toppled it over, not kill it.

All of a sudden, yellow lightning crashed through the roof and hit where the titan used to lay. The force of the lightning hitting the ground pushed All Might away.

The smoke cleared, and the titan stood in all of it's glory. 

Without it's armour, All Might was more able to see it's expressions more freely.

It was desperate as it eyed All Might.

Before All Might could even open his mouth, the titan fled the scene through the very hole it entered the scene with.

All Might gave chase.