Who doesn't love a bit of teen drama?

Next was the fifty-Meter Dash.

Pieck, crutch at her side, eyed her opponent doubtfully.

He was the boy from before, the blondy called him... Deku? Wasn't that some kind of insult?

Not to far away from the racers, another boy with an electric styled hairdo openly stared at Pieck in awe.

Did she have an electric quirk, like him?

Kyoka, a raven-haired girl who sat next to him in class, stepped into place next to him.

"It's rude to stare."

Just like that, he went bright red, but tried to fix the misunderstanding.

"I wasn't starring! I was..." He tried to think of an excuse, but his mind came up blank.

Kyoka just shook her head, walking off to converse with another classmate.

Back with Pieck and Deku, Pieck's doubtful stare had gone all out worrisome.

"Is... Is he OK?"

Deku's hands made into fists, his eyes were closed, and his face scrunched up into a look of complete concentration.

In other words... he looked exactly like he was constipated.

The signal was going to go off any second now, should Pieck tell him to get ready, or would that be unsportlike?

She decided to just leave him to it.

Denki, the blond boy, whispered to Momo, the supposedly smartest girl in class.

"How is she going to - ya know - race?" 

One of Momo's perfect eyebrows rose, Denki wanted to blush at her staring.

Momo looked back to the racers.

"Cerebral Palsy: a group of disorders that effects a person's ability to move and maintain balance and posture..." Momo gave Denki a side glance, he just stared at her, dumbly. How could she remember all of this info on the go?

Unkown to him, it was related to her quirk. Or what was required for her quirk, anyway.

"In other words: she just can't walk properly ( if my calculations are correct), yet; that doesn't mean she can't move." Momo went in more depth.

Pieck dropped her crutch, and much to her classmates intrest, she fell to the floor on all fours.

Momo, without realising it, was completely correct. Pieck's dissability only meant that she couldn't walk upright. 

When the signal rung out, Pieck made a run for it... on all fours.

Who said anything about her not being able to move at all?

Aizawa looked at the record time.

3.01 seconds

Some time in the middle of Pieck's run, the green-haired boy got hold of his senses and managed to scramble after the titan shifter.

His results were less than satisfactory...

7.02 seconds

Poor guy.

Pieck, still on all fours, trotted back to her crutch to stand up.

When she reached the crowd of her classmates, she was promptly bombarded with excited chatter.