Puny robots

Pieck wanted to laugh.

This is what U.A. used to test the students in an entry exam? Robots?!

Pieck didn't realise it, but she actually was laughing. 

Her smile remained, even when she bit into her hand.

The yellow lightning hit her like lightning hitting a metal rod.

Her titan form appeared, towering over the robots like they once did her.

The mock city rumbled at her entrance.

The Cart Titan grinned.

"Puny robots."

If the robots were capable of feeling it, they would have felt tremendous amounts of fear.

The Cart Titan made quick work of them, smashing them not unlike a toddler would smash a lego city.

While the green robots were made of the finest and most durable steel, they bent to the Cart Titan's will like rubber as it grabbed them and pulled them apart.

Students who saw the spectacle rather fled in terror or would grow irritated at the fact that they would have to search for robots.

The exam is that students who want to go to U.A. ( the most prestigious hero academy in Japan, maybe the world) would have to destroy as many robots as they can in the mock city.

The tier of the robots' strength is in the points it gives, there are four types of robots in total. Only one type of robot doesn't give points, this one is just supposed to be an obstacle.

"HELP ME!" Somebody screamed not to far away.

The Cart Titan's massive head swirled around to stare into a nearby alleyway.

Inside it, a girl with ginger hair laying between a piece of rubble and the floor.

The Titan didn't hesitate.

It lumbered over to the girl, and without even a single grunt of effort, it pried the piece of debris (which looked more like a tiny block in its giant hand) off of the girl.

The girl opened her teary eyes to look at her saviour.

Only to scream: "BEHIND YOU!"

The Cart Titan turned around, and got a fist in the face for its troubles.

The titan turned back to face the robot, and spat out a bloody tooth.

Each of the robots are drones, the command centre being in U.A.

This robot's driver stared at the Cart Titan's threatening face through his screen.

"... I'm sorry." He whimpered. 

The robot was spared even less mercy then its brethren.

The girl, with much effort, stood up.

"T-thank you; for saving me." She tried to thank the titan, but only stammered as her cracked ribs burned.

The Cart Titan lay down next to the injured student.

"Get on." It ordered.

The girl did so, though careful not to upset her injuries

The Cart Titan immediately started galloping to find medical assistance for the student on its back.

The girl on its back decided to start some small talk to destract her from the pain.

"What's your name?" She asked, hoping that she didn't sound rude.

"You can call me Pieck." It rumbled. Literally, the girl could feel the vibrations from her place on its neck.

"What's yours?" 

She didn't hesitate.

"Itsuka Kendo." The ginger said.

"Pleasure to meet you, Itsuka Kendo." While the voice was deep and monotonous, Itsuka could hear the sincerity.

Itsuka was about to say the same, but was cut off by a ground shaking explosion.

Out of the ground, a robot that could peek its box head over the skyscrapers made itself known.

One of its hands grabbed the side of a building, and crushed it.

Aound the titan and ginger duo, other students made a run for it, away from the robot.

The titan only grinned.

As carefully as it could, it lowered to the ground.

Itsuka knew what it was trying to do.

"You want to take on that!"

The Cart Titan nodded its head.

"You must go, it's not safe. We can meet up after the exam." It spoke as gently as its cords allowed it to.

Itsuka was still skeptical.

"How will I know what you look like?" She was sure that the titan had a human form.

In front of her, the nape opened, and a raven haired girl made herself known.

The girl (who Itsuka realised must be Pieck) smiled reassuringly at Itsuka.

"Don't worry." Pieck's voice was soft, almost angelic. Especially compared to her titan's.

"Just go."

Itsuka decided to just go with it.

Once Pieck was passenger free, her upper body sank back into her titan.

Like a pseudo King Kong on the Empire State Building, the Cart Titan climbed the robot.

Since the robot was so big, it wasn't fast enough to stop the titan from reaching the neck of the iron giant.

The Cart Titan put its meaty hands onto the nape, and clawed it in a frenzy.

The students watched on in fascination as a giant destroyed a bigger giant.

The robot toppled over, the Cart Titan jumped off just before it met the earth.

"TIIIMMMMMEEEESSSSS UUUUUPPPPP!" A hero Pieck didn't quite recognise shouted.

Pieck disconected from her titan with a satisfying hiss as her heated body from being in her titan form met the cool air.

Yea, she did pretty good today.