A test

(A/N) I can see why people simp on her.

Not my art (can't draw to save my life). If I even had half of the drawing skills it took to create this masterpiece, I would be world famous and we wouldn't be having this talk.

Enjoy the story.

|\/|

Word spread fast.

"Did you hear?" A brunet inquired; not really waiting for an answer.

"The Cart Titan was at the entrance exam. Apparently, the government want it to play hero." 

She wasn't wrong, yet not right either.

Pieck scurried along the corridor; aware of all of the gossip surrounding her like pesky flies.

Luckily, when Pieck was arrested nine years ago, the government kept her true identity a secret, so people only knew her as the Cart Titan, and not Pieck Finger.

To the U.A. students surrounding her, she was just a normal girl aspiring to be a hero.

Pieck wanted to keep it that way.

|\/|

There it was, her classroom...

Man was the door tall.

While it atleast towered over her human form; Pieck wasn't so sure how her titan form would compare.

She just lightly shook her head; clearing her head of unimportant thoughts: she had a class to attend to.

The door slid open, she walked in with her crutches.

Her brown irises scanned over the rowdy students sitting inside.

They came in all shapes and sizes, one litterally had earphone jacks attached at her ear lobes, another had small horns.

Each had something to identify them by.

Pieck, not for the first time, felt a tad insecure as she compared her avarage human features to the girls in the classroom.

As the class kept chattering, some students finally noticed the newcomer.

Pieck just decided to make her way to her seat

A certain blond had other ideas.

"Hey, short-stacks, what are you lookin' at?" 

Pieck snapped out of her train of thought, realising that she had been staring at the boy as she mused to herself.

Her face lightly burned in embarressment.

"A-a-a-ah sorry!" Pieck absentmindedly scratched the back of her head, eyes closed in a nervous eye smile.

The boy just huffed with a roll of his eyes, turning back to face the front of the class. 

Pieck sighed heavely when the boy's eyes were off of her. 

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

Before she could even start socialising with her peers, a loud comotion at the front of the class distracted her.

"DEEEEEKKKKKKKUUUUUUUU!" Coincidentally, it was the very same boy. 

With his eyes aflame, he glared at a green haired freckled boy, who looked like he just wanted to disappear into himself.