1. Favourite Teacher

"Princess, you need to wake up sweetie" Jungkook taps his daughter softly. His daughter whine and curled up in herself.

Jungkook sigh. "Don't you want to meet your favorite teacher? What was his name again?"

"Taetae!" Hyunmin shout, wide awake after hearing her favorite teacher. "Right, taetae, don't you miss him?" Jungkook asked the little who nodded her head violently.

Jungkook chuckle. "Get up then" Jungkook help her get down from her bed to the bathroom. He helped her shower, after done he wrapped her using the fluffiest towel he has.

"You want to choose your own outfit today?" Jungkook asked, opening the closet, he look at her small clothes.

"Can I?" Hyunmin asked to make sure. When Jungkook nodded, she pointed at the blue jeans and the black fluffy sweater. Jungkook take the clothes and was about to help her but,

"Can do it myself, appa" Hyunmin said, making a grabby hands at the clothes. Jungkook put the clothes on the bed. "I will be downstairs making breakfast okay?"

"Okay appa" she said, already taking the jeans to wear it. Jungkook chuckles and went out of the room.

When Jungkook was almost done with the breakfast, he heard little footsteps running to the kitchen. "Appa!" Hyunmin shouted wanting to startle her appa but not working.

She huff and pout. Jungkook giggle at her attic, putting the plate and food on the table, he told her to start eating.

"Appa?" Hyunmin called him. Jungkook hummed and look at her. "Where's eomma?" She asked. Jungkook sigh.

He knew he can't stop her from asking the questions. "Me, I'm your eomma" he told her. "What about my appa then?"

"Yunie, I'm also your appa" he told her again, softly. She make a confused sound. She never understand what she is being told. It's confusing for her.

How come others have two different people for eomma and appa while she only has one. She was about to ask again but she notice her appa's face.

Her appa was not crying. But she feel that her appa was sad. She didn't mean to make him sad. So she get down from her chair and walk to Jungkook.

"Appa, yunie's sorry. Didn't mean to make appa sad" she apologize, hugging Jungkook's waist. The man gasp, taking his daughter to his lap and hug her.

"No yunie, you don't need to apologize. It's not your fault okay? You're just asking sweetie" he caresses her hair and kisses her head. "Okay?"

Hyunmin nod with a pout. "Pinky promise. Appa is not sad?" Jungkook smile and intertwine their pinky. "I pinky promise" he promise, smiling.

"Now let's finish this or else we will be late to meet taetae"

Hyunmin gasp and finish her breakfast.

_

"We're here" Jungkook announced. Hyunmin make a grabby hand to Jungkook, asking to be picked up. Jungkook complies.

"Taetae" Hyunmin shout when she see her favourite teacher waiting outside. Taehyung smiled at the voice. "Hello little Yun" Taehyung greet her when they're close.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon" he greet Jungkook, bowing slightly. Jungkook returned the bow. He put Hyunmin and kiss her forehead. "I have to go to work, take care "

He wave at his daughter, she wave back while holding Mr. Kim's hand. "Bye appa!"

_

Taehyung waved at the kid who was being picked up by their parents. Beside him, Hyunmin was looking down, playing with her fingers.

"What's wrong Yun?" He asked. She look at him with her doe eyes, pouting. "Taetae...do you also have two different eomma and appa?"

Taehyung didn't get why she asked that but Taehyung will give her an honest answer. "Yes, why?" Her pout deepen. "How come yunie only have 1?"

Taehyung didn't understand what the little want to say. But after understanding that, he hug the little. "You're special Yun" he whispered to the girl. Patting her back comfortingly.

All the kids have gone to their home. Only Hyunmin left. She's always the last to be picked up. And Taehyung always wait with her. That's why he is her favourite teacher.

Taehyung didn't mind waiting with her. He feel something akin to fond towards the little. Maybe toward her dad too. Okay that will remind as a secret between himself and....you?

A familiar car parked in front of them. Hyunmin instantly smile when she recognized the car. She stand up, hand still holding Taehyung's. "Let's go!" She drag the teacher.

Jungkook take Hyunmin in his arm and bowed to the teacher. "Thank you for accompanying her" he thanks the older with a smile.

Taehyung's brain capture Jungkook's smile and ‹Cute› he thoughts. Smiling back at the male Taehyung waved off his thanks. "It's no problem"

Jungkook nudge his daughter to bid her goodbye. When she wave with a sad "bye bye" Jungkook kiss her head.

Smiling one more time, they get inside the car.

_

Jungkook won't admit this out loud but he really thinks the teacher is handsome. He wouldn't mind taking him out on a date but he heard that the teacher is taken.

While he was thinking about the teacher, a certain someone invading his mind. And that's no other than his boss. Jungkook blushed when he remember what happen at the office.

"Appa?" He heard Hyunmin ask from beside him. Jungkook was helping Hyunmin with her homework while he did some work he left before his mind start to wander around.

"Yes?" Jungkook look at his daughter beside him. She was holding a pencil, most of the questions already done.

"Why are you red?" She asked, moving her hands to poke her appa's cheeks. Jungkook didn't realize he was blushing. That make him blush more.

Hyunmin look at him worriedly. "Appa sick?" She asked. Jungkook quickly shook his head. "I'm okay yunie, here" he take her hand and put it on his forehead.

"See? I'm okay" he smile softly. His daughter nod and look at the question in the book before looking back at him. Jungkook chuckle and began helping her with the question.

×××

Hehe, here's the start of the new story, hoping for you guys to enjoy this. ^_^

Oh and don't mind me. I just like putting a child between vminkook okay. Bear with me. ~ Fifi