17. The Date

"Yunie spent all day with dada?"

Since Jungkook give them the letter and both Jimin and Taehyung have been always wanting to spend time with Jungkook and Hyunmin.

Today is the day Jungkook is going to have date with Taehyung and like he said in the letter, Hyunmin can spend time with her new dada.

Now, Jungkook is getting ready while Hyunmin still wrapped in towel. She refuse to get ready without Jungkook's opinion on her outfit.

"Yes baby, I will go with Taetae. Are you okay with that?" He asked. Sometimes, she didn't want to leave Jungkook when they get a time to be together.

But now he didn't need to worry because Hyunmin seem happy enough to spend time with her dada. The only thing she's sad about is she didn't get to spend her day with her papa.

"But you already see him in the kindergarten princess" Jungkook argue.

Hyunmin pouts, " s' different" she muttered.

Jungkook pat her head, "let's get you ready before your dada and papa here"

Hyunmin ran to her room. Jungkook shook his head with a smile on his face. Hyunmin is finally happy. He admit that Hyunmin is happy with just him but seeing her this excited was rare.

"This! Appa" Hyunmin shows Jungkook her chosen outfit.

It is a pink skirt with a white sweater. "That's cute baby"

"Will papa and dada like it?" She mumbled while looking at her outfit again. Jungkook cooed, "They would love it!" Jungkook said cheerfully to cheer up his daughter.

With that, she trust her dad's word and start getting ready. Jungkook looks at his phone when he feels it buzzed.

"We will be there in 5"

Jungkook looks up, Hyunmin was looking for something in the drawer, she run to Jungkook when she found it.

"Appa which one?" She display a hair tie and a ribbon.

"How about both?" He suggested. Hyunmin gasp, "we can?" She asked in disbelief. Jungkook giggle and hummed, "Of course, appa will make it work"

Jungkook takes the things in her hands, she turns around to let Jungkook do his work, they're facing the mirror, so Hyunmin could see what happen to her haid too.

Jungkook tied the upper half of her hair in a simple pony tail, he tied the red ribbon above the hair tie and make a bow.

*Her hair is longer*

"There"

"Appa! appa!"

"What is it baby?"

"Clip?"

"Ahh, take it then baby"

Hyunmin run to the drawer again. She comes back with a bobby pin that have a butterfly on it. One big and one small.