4. Different Situations

It's hurt for him as a parent to see his daughter crying and whimpering because of the pain. Not only her fever didn't go down, now she's also puking.

"Yunie baby, you need to eat sweetheart" Jungkook told his daughter softly. Who's laying her head on his lap.

Hyunmin just shook her head and whimper. Cuddle closer to her plushie. Jungkook had put a blanket over her. Jungkook was caressing her hair soothingly.

"I'm sorry baby. I know it's hard. But try a bit okay?" Jungkook helps hyunmin sit slowly. He gets up and walk to the kitchen to take the porridge, still hot.

He walked back to the living room. Hyunmin is still sitting on the couch, watching the cartoon playing on the TV. Jungkook sit beside her.

Jungkook take a bite first, then take another spoon blow it a bit to feed his daughter. When hyunmin just look at him Jungkook smile, encourage her to take it.

It's not that she's not hungry. She just don't have any appetite because everything taste plain. Hyunmin lean forward and take a bit of the porridge, half of the spoon.

Jungkook wait for her to take another bite, she did. Jungkook put the spoon down and ruffle her hair. "That's good, another?" He offered.

When Hyunmin nod, Jungkook feed her, spoon by spoon fed to her. She eat half of the bowl before she shook her head and lean away from the spoon.

Jungkook pat her hair before standing up again. He put the bowl and spoon on the sink and take the medicine the doctor give him when they went to a checkup. He also make a hot chocolate.

Jungkook heard a sneezing and coughing from the kitchen and cringe when he heard a whine of pain. Jungkook sigh. It's really hard to see someone you love getting sick.

By the time Jungkook come back, Hyunmin was crying not hysterically, just a soft sob. Jungkook put everything down on the coffee table and take her on his lap.

"Shh, sweetheart, it's okay. You need to take your medicine, then we will sleep okay?"

Jungkook didn't expect any answers. He take the bottle and pour the liquid in the small cup. Jungkook caress her head to coaxed her out from his neck.

Jungkook manage to convinced her to take the medicine after a minute. Now, she's sipping the hot chocolate he make.

By the time she finish the drink, the medicine already started to kick in and she blink sleepily, looking at Jungkook while rubbing her eyes with her hands.

Jungkook hold her hands to prevent her from rubbing her eyes. Jungkook pick her up and walk towards her bedroom. Laying her down and sit beside her, he caress her hair until she's asleep.

_

What the fuck? What was he doing here? He— fuck. Did he already married with Jungkook? Wait but Hyunmin said—

Ugh whatever.

Taehyung definitely didn't expect to see him there.

He thought he will never see him again. When did he get back from Australia? He never tells him.

Why does it matter? They were no longer together. He make it clear that he never want anything to do with Taehyung.

Why do he still longing for him? They broke up for fuck sake! They're not supposed to see each other ever again. He was not supposed to look at Taehyung like that.

How dare he?

Taehyung have heard his name somewhere. Oh right. CEO. The CEO of the new company. Well congratulations to him then. He manage to make it. His dream and the cause of their break up.

Why did Taehyung miss him?

Because he never move on.

Why was Taehyung not that angry when Taehyung see him back there?

Because it's not his fault.

Why did he still want him?

Because he still love him.

Why? Why can't he just let go of the feeling? Why does he stuck here trying to move on while he probably already did that.

_

He's wrong.

He never move on.

He also miss Taehyung.

He also longing for Taehyung.

He still have Taehyung's number, but he never contacted him.

He still have Taehyung's picture everywhere. On the desk in his office, in his phone gallery, on the nightstand in his bedroom.

He will look at the pictures when he miss Taehyung. He want to message Taehyung but he know. He know Taehyung don't want to talk to him.

He fucked up. He make the worse decision ever in his life. But that's the only way to get rid of his guilt.

It didn't work of course.

He's scared. He's scared to explain it to Taehyung. Because it's his fault. It's always his fault. Taehyung deserve better. He's scared that if he explained it, Taehyung won't believe him.

He's afraid Taehyung will be disgusted with him. Taehyung probably is. After his decision to break up with him.

He's scared to explain because they're away. He wants to explain it face to face with Taehyung.

But he can't.

Because it happen when he was at Australia while Taehyung was at Korea. He can't explain it over the phone. Taehyung will block him.

Even though he already has.

Whatever decision he make, Taehyung will hate him. There's nothing he can do.

He's afraid it will be a misunderstanding.

But that's what happen.

Because he's a coward. He can't even explain himself. Can't even make a move to protect their relationship. Can't even try to make everything right.

Because he's on his own head. Too caught up on his fear, guilt and confusion. He never thought his relationship with Taehyung will end up that way.

He always imagine them living a good life, with each other by side. He never thought he will make a mistake this way. He never thought he will be the one who broke them up.

He never thought he will be the problem.

It's funny how he will be the problem in whatever decision he make. How hard he try to make everything right. What fate do to him? What do they planned for him?

He's the one who broke their relationship. Broke Taehyung's and his hearts.

He is—

Park Jimin. Kim Taehyung's ex.

×××

Oops hehe, since this is vminkook, I will try to focus on the three of them ^_^

I have exam next week ugggh but! It's only for a week. I still can update.... I think but do not worry much. I will still try to update okay!? Purple you guys — Fifi