6. Confuse

Taehyung chugged another glass of wine. It's been almost an hour since he get in this bar. People around him dancing as the music blow loudly.

Taehyung is frustrated with everything and that's include the eye contact between him and his ex. He really can't stop thinking the possibility of Jimin being married.

Though definitely not with Jungkook. That's just ridiculous. Hyunmin just told him that she only have one parents. But again, it's not impossible for Jimin and Jungkook just meet.

It's hurt his mind to think everything that worry him. What make him frustrated was that everything is about Jimin. Why should he worried about his ex? They're not together anymore.

For fuck sake!

He hadn't been sleeping in this past few days. His students also notice. The worry and concern voice of them asking him if he's alright. Not exactly asking, they're just—

"Taetae are you okay?"

"Yesh taetae! You wook tiwed!"

"Taetae become a panda" the kid giggle.

Taehyung just shook his head everytime they voice their concern. Telling them he is okay, everytime. He find himself waiting for someone everytime he wait for Jungkook with Hyunmin.

As if the person will also come with Jungkook. But they didn't. That make Taehyung more confuse. Angry even, but at himself. For still looking for the person who didn't want him anymore.

Why was it's so hard to move on? He thought he already move on. He was proven wrong when he just catch a glimpse of Jimin. His fucking ex.

Everytime Taehyung see him, he will just start thinking about their moment together when they're still in relationship.

Jimin's kiss, Jimin's hug, Jimin's gentle voice, Jimin's presence, Jimin's warmth. Everything about Jimin, he can't get it out of his head.

Too deep in love. Even after they broke up. He can't stop thinking how they meet and how they broke up. All if this feel like a dream. A bad dream that he wish to wake up from.

"Hey Tae" someone greet him from behind. Taehyung turn around dazedly. Already tipsy from all the wine. He squint his eyes, trying to see clearly or at least remember who he invited.

"Ah Namjoon" he greet back when he can see who it is. Turning back to the counter, chugging another glass.

Namjoon frown, looking at Taehyung. It's been a long time since Taehyung went to a bar, let alone getting drunk like this. The last time he drink like this was when he broke up with Jimin.

Namjoon didn't know what happen to Taehyung in the past few days. Namjoon know he can just ask what happen since Taehyung is drunk and will probably pour his heart out with him like he always do when he's drunk but he doesn't want to do that.

He want to ask Taehyung himself and let the younger tell him willingly. He know Taehyung didn't like to tell his friends his problems and definitely won't like the idea he tells a person his problems in his unconscious mind state.

So right now, Namjoon just sit beside Taehyung and order his drink. Waiting Taehyung to be done and help him to get back. He was too drunk to drive by himself.

_

Jungkook just got back from his works, they went to a store to buy groceries after Jungkook pick up Hyunmin. She sit on the passenger seat while rumbling about her day.

Jungkook was smiling hearing she talk. When they stop at the nearby store, Jungkook get them off and went to the store.

By the time they was done, Hyunmin was skipping excitedly towards the car, holding an ice cream cone in her hands. Jungkook shook his head and open the door. He help her get inside and wear the seatbelt.