13. Comfort

Jungkook didn't know what happen to Hyunmin. She has been giving him this sad look. Jungkook's heart broke everytime he see it.

He tried to ask his daughter but she didn't say anything.

"Baby, please tell me. Did something happen at school?"

He asked the little. Embracing her. They're in her bed. She refuse to wake up. "Nothin' happen"

"Then why are you sad baby?" Jungkook asked, caressing her hair. Hyunmin just shook her head and got up.

Jungkook sighs. Did he do something? Or didn't do something?

He didn't know.

_

Jungkook kiss her cheeks. Hyunmin just get out. Jungkook close his eyes, he really want to cry. He never want to make Hyunmin feels sad. He didn't want to feel like he's lacking in anything.

But everything he do is lacking. He tried to be the best. Was he not enough? Did Hyunmin really want a mother? Well of course she need a mother. Or someone to help him.

Jungkook can't do everything alone. He tried to, for Hyunmin but that didn't seem like enough. Now with Hyunmin's behavior really make him feels worse.

_

Jungkook got back at night. Hyunmin had been staying with the babysitter. He just take her home and the babysitter will do the rest.

When he got home, the babysitter said that Hyunmin seems like she's not in a good mood. Jungkook deflated.

Everyday, he's excited to go home because everytime he do, Hyunmin's laugh filled the house. Jungkook's tiredness will be gone in a second.

Jungkook knocks on Hyunmin's room when he didn't see her anywhere. "Can I come in baby"

He heard a hum. He opened the door and see his daughter under the blanket. He heard a soft sniffle and his heart fall. He sits on the bed, and rub over the his daughter's body under the blanket.

"Can you come out and hug me baby?"

Jungkook really miss his daughter's hug. "I miss you and your hugs baby" Jungkook hear his voice breaks. Hyunmin must've notice that too because she finally got out and hug her appa.

"Yunie miss appa too"

Jungkook hugs his daughter tightly. Putting his face on his daughter's head kissing the crown of her head. He didn't know if he's crying or not because he certainly feels like he is.

"Will you tell me what happen now baby? So I can fix it?"

Hyunmin told him everything. How she hear other kids told her how they play and got out with their parents. How they do everything together. How she can't say the same because Jungkook always at work and got back home late night.

Jungkook spend the night comforting her. How he always love her no matter what. He knows he's not supposed to cry in front of his daughter but he's so tired, trying to balance everything.

How to balance his time with his family and work. He feels miserable because he fail to be a good father to his daughter.

He thinks he said that out loud because, "Nooo ~ Appa's the best! In the whole world" she whines, hugging Jungkook tighter.

Jungkook chuckles at how his daughter trying to comfort him but Jungkook certainly didn't feels like it.

Jungkook kiss her forehead.  Hyunmin lay down comfortably now that she's with her appa. Jungkook put the blanket to her chest and kiss her forehead again.