10. It's Time

Jimin drive out of the building. He keeps thinking about meeting Taehyung. To clear things up. To get him back. Taehyung was the only one who help him when he's nothing.

He feels bad and guilty about leaving him like that. Cold and harsh broke up. He can't imagine how Taehyung feels after he leave the other just like that. He must've been to hurt.

When he meet up with Taehyung, maybe, just maybe they can get back together. But he's sure he cause Taehyung a lot of trauma. It's must be hard to heal from that.

Even if they didn't get back together, at least, he can clear things up with him and release Taehyung from thinking that maybe he had done something wrong while in reality Jimin was the one who's at fault.

He cannot let Taehyung down again. He needs to tell him everything like he's supposed to do a long time ago.

Was Taehyung still using the same number? Jimin didn't think so. He can try but he's not ready to risk calling someone who's not Taehyung and embarrassed himself.

Nope, he will not do it. Never.

So the safest way is to meet Taehyung where Jimin know where he surely is. But today, that place didn't open. So he needs to wait for tomorrow and set up what he needs to say.

That would just make him more nervous. Whatever, he will just let out random words. Yeah, that's the plan. He just hopes he didn't blurted out nonsense that will just confused the other more.

_

Taehyung ride around his neighborhood. His motorbike was just being repaired, so he needs to test it. Well that was the most dumbest excuse he ever think.

At first, it was go calm his mind. But as the day went by, he start to do this as daily things. Whether he's working or not. He still prefer doing this in his free time.

But when it's getting too much, he just need to let go. Without anyone to disturb, he just ride around with his favourite motorbike.

This motorbike....

Have lots of memories. With a certain someone. Taehyung didn't change this bike ever since he buy it. To found how long that was, since he start dating Jimin.

He buy this bike a month after they are official. He choose it with Jimin by his side. With Jimin's opinion he choose this.

So when they broke up, Taehyung has caught himself looking at the bike. Wherever Jimin wants to go, he always drag Taehyung to bring him there using his bike.

Taehyung blink, he was brought off his thoughts when he heard the sound of child laughing and screaming happily. Taehyung wonders if he gets to feel that happiness ever again.

Wonder if he get to scream in happiness and not sadness. Wonder if he ever get to cry in happiness, not full of sorrow. Wonders if he ever get to smile and laugh genuinely and not the one that he can feels the bitterness in it.

He wish to be in that kind of moment again. When they're beside. When they're with him. When they're the reason of his smile. Not like this, not when they're the reason of his sadness, tears and pain.

Just what goes wrong? What did he do to have that cold broke up? He deserves an explanation but he got none. Was his mistake that big to deserve this kind of treatment?

All the questions are messing with his head. Maybe an explanation will solve all of this mess. But— he didn't know when that explanation will be explains to him.

_

The next day,

It's Monday. The day Jimin was sure where Taehyung will be.