15. Closer

Jungkook never thought he can feel a same feelings for two person at a time. If the feeling was hate then maybe it's not as questionable.

But it's not. It's the feeling of— was it too early for him to feel this— love. Not the love you have for your family. It's the romantic king of love.

Jungkook never thought he would feels romantically attached for two people but that what happened.

And now it's start to be too confusing, with Jimin always finding time and chance to ask him to accompany him for a dinner or spending time together, didn't he have a boyfriend? Or was his assumption wrong?

And Taehyung too. Before, their interaction start and end within a second but now Taehyung even invite him to have lunch with him. Jungkook never imagine this though.

Both of them, Jungkook have feeling for the both of them. He can't choose and won't choose. Even if it means he will get together with none.

His mind when back to how hyunmin always wanting both of them to be her fathers. Is this a good idea? Should he talk to them? Is it too early? Is it a right time?

_

"Let's go somewhere" Taehyung said suddenly.

Jimin, who was working on his laptop look at his boyfriend with his eyebrows raise, "Suddenly?"

"Yes, aren't you boring?"

"Yeah, but it's almost 12, where do you want to go?"

"The perfect time. We didn't need to go anywhere, we go everywhere " Taehyung said excitedly.

Jimin heard that phrase before, his eyes look at where Taehyung is looking. His eyes landed on the bunch of keys on the wall beside the stairs.

"Like we use to do?"

Taehyung smirk, "you got it"

Jimin runs to the key and take the key of his bike. He wave the key and smirk at Taehyung, "the night is ours" the both said at the same time.

Taehyung curled his hands around Jimin, the wind blows their body. Taehyung put his chin on Jimin's soldier.

"I miss this" he admitted, loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Me too"

The bike went on every road they know, toll their places that were special and they didn't get go again after they make up.

They have so much before. They want to have everything they have before too but things are just different. Now with someone they have on mind, they have so much to fix.

They couldn't just move on. They started slow, just like they agreed. But both of them is getting impatient. Neither of them are good with waiting and slow pace.

Literally,

"Jimin faster, there's not much of a car in this time" the teacher urged. Jimin smirks and move his wrist down as the bike went faster.

"If I get sued for this, you're going to pay" Jimin shouted through the noise.

"You're the CEO here" The other shouted back.

"Damn I am"

They enjoy themselves through the night. They went back home after the clock hit three in the morning. When they get home, they snuggle up with each other.

Deep in their heart, wishing the bed would have more people on it. Not just another people. The people they have in mind.

_