3. Memories

Jungkook swipe at the picture on his phone. Smiling widely when he see a cute picture of him and Hyunmin. He was glad she look more like him or else he will keep thinking about his ex.

But his smile fall when he see a picture of him and his ex girlfriend. They're smiling. They look so happy. He was so convinced that they will last forever.

He didn't know what happen that make his ex change her mind.

<<< Flashback

Jungkook was cuddling with his girlfriend. She lay beside him, hugging him while Jungkook was smiling at the baby photo.

"They're cute right" his girlfriend whisper to him. Jungkook look at her and nod, humming. "They are"

"I was thinking about ours. They would look so cute" Jungkook said with a dreamy sigh. A smile painting his face.

"We can try now"

Jungkook look at his girlfriend with with eyes. He didn't expected to hear that from his girlfriend.

Yes, he was thinking about that. But he didn't said anything incase his girlfriend was not ready and he can wait.

"What?" He feel the need to make sure. He didn't hear it wrong, right?

"I said we can try now" his girlfriend repeat. Jungkook cup her girlfriend's face. "We can wait if you're not ready. I'm just saying"

But she just took his hands and smile. Her smile was so pretty. "I'm ready. We can try. You're not forcing me or anything"

"Beside, I would like to take care of our child"

Jungkook look in her eyes. Searching for any uncomfortable. But he see none. All he saw was a fond and soft look in her eyes.

Is this the right decision?

_

They talk about it for a month. A month to make sure if his girlfriend was really ready.

He didn't want to make her feel like she need to do this. They have been in relationship for almost three years.

"You're really ready?"

She smile and kiss him. Her lips was so soft. He like kissing her. "I am ready, Jungkook" she said seriously.

_

Three weeks. After three weeks, they found out that she's pregnant. They can't be happier. Jungkook had kiss her that time. They were crying.

Together.

They had gone to a hospital that day. They were happy. His girlfriend don't want to know the gender. She want it to be surprised.

Jungkook obey. He also want want their baby's gender to be surprised. They were so happy that time.

What changed?

What changed her to be exact. That time where his girlfriend was still working. She's not that heavily pregnant, she want to go to works.

Jungkook didn't mind. If his girlfriend want to work than she can. But it didn't stop him from getting worried though.

After three months of pregnant she keep get back home late. Works. She said. Did he believed her? Of course. He trust her.

But she keep avoiding him. Even kiss? She didn't even get close to him. Always have an excuse to avoid him.