8. Meetings

Jimin was so sure he wants to meet Taehyung and talk. Something he failed to do to protect them. To protect what they have.

He was.

Because this morning, he got a call from a certain someone. When he saw the name, he really have no courage to pick it up. "You just wait and see what I can do if you didn't answer my call, even once"

Jimin remember the voice. Maybe before he have anything, he was willing to do anything. He was so scared something will happen to someone he's close with.

He was so scared that, he was the one who hurt them. Did he wants to repeat it? No even thinking about it. Now, with a phone continues ringing, make him scared again. Why? Because it all start with a phone call.

"Mr. Park" his assistant voice broke him out if his thoughts. Jimin looks up from where he was staring at the ringing phone.

"Yes?"

"Don't you want to pick it up" his assistant gesture towards the now quiet phone. Jimin sighs and shook his head. His assistant nods and shrug before doing his works.

Jimin gulps and looks back at the phone. His mind was aching for him to call back but his heart knows better and he didn't want to take the risk,

And get hypnotized.

Again.

Jimin knows what the person can do through the phone. Or even face to face. If he want to, he can make that as an excuse for his mistake. But no, he wouldn't because it's his fault in the first place.

The rest was just an excuse. He makes the first decision. The rest are just the consequences.

Jimin really don't want to have anything to do with his own past but look like it was chasing him. If he keep running, it won't stop chasing.

Unless, he puts the full stop instead leaving it on a comma.

That's mean, he needs to solve out his past, and maybe he can start talking with Taehyung, instead of running away this time.

He may or may not regret this in the future. Whatever it is, he waits until it they call him again. When they do, he picked up the phone.

_

Jungkook was getting ready with Hyunmin on the bed, pouting. "Appa! How long is it going to take?" She asked.

Jungkook sighs because this is the thousands time she asked. He walks to her who was looking down while playing with her finger with a pout still adorning her face.

Seeing her like this. Jungkook remember Jin and Hoseok have told him that she was taking Jungkook's every behavior. Same goes to this.

They were teasing him that he will just sulk while playing with his finger and pout on his face. Trying to gain sympathy, Jungkook knows that. But sometimes, he just can't help it.

Jungkook cup Hyunmin's face and make her look at him. "Sweetheart, it's not going to be long. It will be done without you knowing it"

But Hyunmin buys none of it. "But it's Saturday! We're supposed to be shopping" she protests angrily. A frown on her face with tears gathering in her eyes.

Jungkook pick her up and sat her on his lap. He plays with her hair and kissed her forehead. "Yunie, appa promise to go shopping didn't he? I never broke my promise sweetheart. After I finish my meetings, we will go okay?"

The little sniff and hugs Jungkook, nuzzling her face on Jungkook's neck. "Wan' go with appa" she said. Jungkook gulps and rub her back. He can't actually, but there's no one to take care of her.