5. Without You

Jimin have a song playing on his phone, he have an earbuds on. He was typing on his computer as the song playing. Then he stop, more like froze actually.

It remind him of someone. The lyrics was like that someone was talking to him.

~Found you when your heart was broke,
I filled your cup until it overflowed~

He remembers. They're in highschool. Jimin just broke up with his girlfriend, Taehyung found him crying at the back of the school. Then Taehyung accompany him, making him feel a certain things. He was overwhelmed feeling like Taehyung filling too much for his cup.

~Took it so far,to keep you close,
I was afraid to leave you on your own~

Jimin smile. Taehyung was so restless when he need to leave Jimin by himself. All there by his side. And Jimin didn't mind. He love Taehyung's accompany.

~I said I'd catch if you fall,
And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all~

Everytime Jimin was down, Taehyung is there to hold him. But when he fall, for him. For Taehyung. He catch Jimin. He didn't leave Jimin falling alone. That time, Taehyung was popular. That time when they're together, almost everyone laugh. Taehyung didn't care a bit. Jimin though, very self conscious. But Taehyung told them to fuck themselves when Jimin said he feel uncomfortable.

~And then I get you off your knees,
Put you right back on your feet,
Just so you could take advantage of me~

When Jimin was on his knees, too tired to stand up and have a courage to live, Taehyung was there, putting him back on his feet by something's wrong, Jimin frown, he didn't take advantage of him. But— maybe he do. He never know. Because he's selfish. That's what she told Jimin.

~So tell me how it feels,
Sitting up there~

I don't know› Jimin thought. This is his dream. This is the reason he leave Korea in the first place. But it doesn't feel like how he want it to be. It feels like something or someone is missing. Like the place beside him is.... empty. Someone should be there.

~Feeling so high but too far away to hold me~

Yes› he feel like he's at the top of the world. But at the same time he feel like he's too high. Far. Far away from someone he need. From someone he love. It's too far to hold him.

~You know I'm the one who put you up there~

‹I know› he won't forget Taehyung's sacrifice his own feeling to let Jimin pursues his dream. He won't forget Taehyung's supporting words. He won't forget anything. He can't. He won't.

_

~Name in the sky~

Taehyung look up at screen on the building. Jimin's name and face displayed on the screen. He really come that far. Well good for him. Taehyung chuckle humorlessly.

_

~Does it ever get lonely~

Always› Jimin look at Taehyung's photo in front of him. It always feel lonely. Without anyone by his side. Yes, there's always a person somewhere near him, there's always people around him. But not Taehyung. He's not here. And that's all his fault.

~Thinking you could live without me~

‹I'm wrong. If you ever think that, you're also wrong›

~Gave love about a hundred times,
Just running from the demons on your mind~

Jimin can feel insecure at a time. When the demons chasing him, making him feel unworthy, Taehyung was there. Giving him reassurance, giving him love. No matter how many time it is.