14. Hints

Jimin can't help it. He want Jungkook but at the same time, he didn't want to lose Taehyung. He didn't want to break Taehyung's heart if he was not a polygamist. What if he didn't want to share Jimin? What if Taehyung wants him to choose?

He would choose Taehyung without a thought. Because Taehyung is what he needs after all this time. But his heart longs for Jungkook too. There's an empty space somewhere that needs to be filled.

He want to ask Taehyung, he really do, he didn't want to go back to that situation where there was a miscommunication between them. He wants to talk. Pouring everything that's on his mind. He needs to talk it out.

But he's scared. Why is it so hard? It's just a talk. Maybe because the talk will somehow affect their relationship. It will be nice if the effects are good but what if it's the opposite? What if it has a bad effect on their relationship?

He didn't want to lose Taehyung. Not again. Never again.

But

Fuck, this is so frustrating.

Wait, he has an idea!

_

"Tae" Jimin called out from the bed. Taehyung looks at his boyfriend on the bed and walks near the bed. Jimin grabs Taehyung's wrist and tugs him so that Taehyung falls onto the bed, beside him.

Jimin snuggles closer, wrapping his leg around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung put his hand under Jimin's head and bring him closer. Jimin sighed, he feels guilty asking about what he was going to ask.

"Tae" Jimin whispered, hesitating. Taehyung hummed. Jimin can feel the vibration when he put his head on Taehyung's chest. Jimin gulps silently, will Taehyung react badly to this?

"What do you think about poly relationships?"

He asked, then he close his eyes.

'You can't love more than one person '
'That count as cheating '
'It's hard to balance '
' That relationship will be full of insecure and jealousy '

"Why?"

Shit. He's not supposed to ask that. "Umm, I saw this video of them in a poly relationship and there are some of comments bashing them"

Yeah, that's good enough. Taehyung won't be suspicious.

"Well for me, if they trust each other and every partner consent to it I don't think there's a problem"

"Do you think it is an excuse to cheat?" Jimin asked, biting his lips.

"If all of them consent, there would be no such thing as cheating"

"The comments also said it would be full of insecurities and jealousy "

"That's why they need to trust each other. Those feelings are normal. Not full time maybe sometimes. Even when you're in monogamy relationship, there are also insecurities and jealousy. Depends on how much you trust your parents. Because there's also a poly relationship where not all of them are connected and have an attraction for each other."

"Right "

This comes to the real question.

"What do you think yourself as? Monogamist or polygamist person?"

"I never thought myself as a polygamist person—"

Fuck.

"—but if any of us have a feeling for someone else, I think I won't mind it that much, will you?"

"No," Jimin said it too fast to brush it off.

"You like someone didn't you?"

Jimin choked on his saliva. He looks up at Taehyung's face he expects some confusion or at least disappointment but all he sees is a calm and understanding expression. What is this feeling? Guilty? Relief?