Chapter 2: First Day On Set

Pip was at his Nana’s house and it was Eliza’s first day. She wore a blue sweatshirt and ripped jeans, walking inside the building. Even if she hated Alexander Hamilton she needed to be nice to him at work. After all, this is her job now and she would hate to lose that. “Oh look there’s a very faint star! Kind of weird since it’s morning.” She scoffed. “And good morning to you too, Dylan.”
“Whatever, Charlotte.” Eliza looked around at the set. It was a small pink bedroom. Pink really isn’t Eliza’s color, but she didn’t choose to complain. “Time for hair and makeup!” Eliza’s eyes widened, she just brushed her hair and now she has to ‘wake up’ in the first scene.

Eliza awkwardly went into a trailer with her name on it. She wasn't used to having other people around her, touching her hair and sticking brushes in her face. She would really need to get used to this. 
"So what do we want to do with your hair?" The stylist lady asked her. Eliza shrugged. She had no idea what she was supposed to look like in the film. "Maybe we should ask the director- we are trying to capture what she imagined." Eliza said. The stylist smiled. "You're the first person I've ever worked with that's said that. Usually they tell me what to do but then I have to re-do it because the director didn't like it." 

“Or maybe she’s indecisive”, said a voice. “Alexander, don't be mean!”, an unfamiliar voice called. “Stay out of this, Chelsea!”, he snapped. Eliza looked out the window, to see a red haired girl with hazel eyes. She had plump lips and bird like eyebrows, and large breasts. She looked like a Barbie doll. Chelsea waved. Eliza waved back awkwardly. “Um maybe just have me wear a bed-head and pink pajamas”, Eliza sighed.

"I'll give you the prettiest bed-head I can." The stylist said. "Can I have your name? I don't know what to call you." Eliza said and looked down a bit as she began working on her hair. "Ms. Diana Driscole." She said, Eliza nodded. "Nice to meet you, Diana. I'm glad we get to work together." 
Diana finished quickly and called the costume attendant to get some pajamas for her. "Now, I assume you want light make-up? So it looks like you're not wearing any?" Diana asked. Eliza nodded and got changed.
"Whatever works." She agreed.
"You're gonna need more than subtle make-up." She heard Alexander laugh. A small thump and a groan was heard after. Eliza looked and saw that the girl named Chelsea punched Alexander's arm.

Eliza stared at what she just witnessed. Her first and gut reaction was to say, “What the fuck?” Diana laughed. “Oh no big deal. It happens often. I just like to think that she’s practicing for an action movie or something.” Eliza’s eyes widened. “That’s normal for them?”
“Uh huh. They’re like that one couple in college that break up and a few days later they get back together, except in their case Chelsea punches him in the face and they make up ten minutes later.” Eliza looked out the window, and turned quickly. “Make that a minute and a half.” Chelsea and Alexander were making out outside. “All done!”, Diana smiled.

Eliza looked in the mirror and gasped. She looked almost the same but better in a way. She could see herself waking up like this in a movie. "Incredible!" She exclaimed and turned around to hug Diana. "Thank you so much!" She said. 
"No problem, dear. Now, go one before you miss instructions. And tell Alexander not to swallow Chelsea." Diana said, whispering the last part.
Eliza blushed and nodded. "Will do." She said and left her trailer.

Chelsea and Alexander were still making out and Eliza folded her arms. “Hey lovebirds I’m ready!”, she yelled. Alexander snickered, “wow… you look… awful.” Eliza decided to let that slide and laugh it off. “Places everyone places!”
Eliza/Charlotte ‘woke up’ in the bed. “Cut!”, the director shouted. “D-did I do something wrong?”, Eliza asked. “Wake up like you actually woke up! C’mon you’re exhausted! No normal person smiles after they wake up!” Eliza laid back down, and closed her eyes. “Action!” Eliza groaned like she just woke up, rubbing her eyes and sighing. She got out of bed. “Cut!”, the director screamed. “What?”, she asked nervously. “Do you remember your first line?” Eliza froze, she completely forgotten to say her line. “Um it was…?” How did she mess up waking up that badly?

"You better start figuring this out before we find someone new." The director said and handed Eliza a script. Eliza looked it over, trying to hide her now bright red cheeks. "Take 3! Action!" The director called once Eliza was set. 
She groaned as she sat up and yawned. "Great. I'm not dead. Now to get to work." She said bitterly and got out of the prop bed and made her way to the bathroom set. 

Everything else went smoothly, and Eliza managed to not get fired. “Charlotte”, Alexander/Dylan stepped closer. “Make sure not to do anything stupid.” Eliza/Charlotte smirked, “alright. Got it. I’ll make sure not to do you.” That was not in the script, but they went along with it. Alexander/Dylan turned red. “I-I… Charlotte, you scare me sometimes. Be careful, alright?” 
“That’s a wrap!”, The director called. “You did amazing!”, Maria Lewis, a girl who was also cast in the movie gushed to Eliza. Chelsea scoffed. “I think Alexander did alright too”, she muttered. Eliza nodded awkwardly. “Not bad, I guess.” 
The nicest thing Alexander said to her so far.