Chapter 9: The Kissing Scene

Eliza woke up in Alexander’s arms, he was shirtless, making her look down and blush. She looked at her clock: 5:30 AM. Perfect. An hour and a half before work. She wrapped her arms around him, feeling extremely comfortable.

Alexander's eyes opened slowly and he smiled. "Hey you." He whispered and pulled Eliza closer. "We didn't do… y’know… last night, right?" She asked, sounding a bit nervous. Alexander shook his head. "You fell asleep downstairs so I brought you to bed and you wouldn't let me leave." He explained. Eliza let out a sigh of relief and rested her head on his chest.n his bare chest.

“You were kinda kissing my chest in your sleep”, he chuckled. Eliza’s eyes widened. “Wait what?!” He smirked. “Don’t worry… it was kinda cute.” Eliza scoffed. “Whatever you say”, she rolled her eyes. “Should we get ready for work?” Eliza nodded. “I’m gonna go shower”.

Eliza got up and went into the bathroom, leaving her bathrobe and towel on the hook before getting into the shower. Alexander dozed off for a few moments then got up. He got up to use the bathroom, assuming the shower had a curtain. He walked in and realized his assumptions were wrong. The shower had clear glass walls. Of course.

He stood there in shock, with his jaw dropped. It felt as if he were glued to the floor and couldn’t move. Eliza, who he realized was extremely curvy, looked over. She screamed and put a towel over her. “I’m sorry! I didn’t kno-“
“GET OUT!”, she screamed. Feeling extremely guilty, he walked out and sat on the bed. Eliza got out, wearing clothes, soon after. “I’m so sorry, Eliza.” He looked up, to his surprise, she looked amused.

"You're not mad at me?" He asked, not following her small grin. "I'm furious at you. I'm smiling at that." She giggled and pointed to his pants. Alexander turned red and cleared his throat. "I'll be using your shower now-" he mumbled and locked himself in the bathroom. She laughed and did her make up at her vanity mirror.

Mortified, Alexander finished getting dressed after he got out of the shower. He was still red when Eliza came back from Philip’s preschool after she dropped him off. “H-hi…”, he looked down at his shoes. “So about what happened-“, she was smirking. “Um I’d rather not talk about it”, he chuckled in spite of himself. “Ready to go?”, she asked.
“Mhm.”

"You think people will be suspicious that you're wearing the same thing as yesterday?" Eliza asked, sitting in the passenger seat of Alexander's Tesla. "Not really. They might be more suspicious that we're coming into work together. Especially in this car." He said.
Eliza nodded and examined the car. "How many cars do you have?" She asked and ran her hand over the dashboard. "Uh… 7? A couple are gifts from fans. I bought this one myself, though." He said as if it was no big deal.

Eliza sighed and strapped on her seatbelt, and Alexander turned on the radio. “But really I am sorry for treating you like shit”, he said. Eliza shrugged. “It’s fine” she smiled. They pulled up to the studio. Paparazzi were there. “Hold your breath and follow my lead”, he whispered, stepping out of the car.

Eliza nodded a bit and got out of the car with her head down. She covered her face with her hand and followed Alexander into the studio, not looking up until she was sure the door was closed. 
"Do you think they knew we were arriving together?" She asked, a bit worried someone might be stalking them. "No. They usually don't show up until after you arrive but you came late with me. They might start assuming. Do yourself a favor and don't google yourself or read the news for a bit." .”

Eliza was finished changing into a sexy red dress, and noticed Alexander staring at her after she walked out of the trailer. She smirked and he blushed, looking away. “Hot damn”, she heard him mutter. She pretended she didn’t hear him and walked over to the set.
“Okay! The iconic kissing scene! 3….2…1… ACTION!”
“Why did you murder 5 people?! Including my mother!” Alexander/Dylan shouted. “No, stop! I’ve murdered one person! The others are figments of your imagination when you were in that coma! Your mother is at home, watching game shows right now!”, Charlotte/Eliza screamed. “Why do you care about m-“
“Because I love you, Dylan! Why can’t you open your eyes!” Alexander/Dylan went in for a kiss.

Eliza/Charlotte put her arms over his shoulders and pulled his head down to kiss him deeper. They had a good 15 second kiss before the director called, "CUT! That was perfect, you two! You won't have to do it twice." Both Alexander and Eliza frowned a bit at the news and gave each other a look. 
During their break, Alexander went over to Eliza who was drinking from her water bottle. "So… about the kissing scene…" Alexander mumbled and sat in the chair beside her.
"What about it?" Eliza asked, trying to hide her blush. "You and I both know there was something more than what happened on screen. You liked the kiss, didn't you?" He asked, causing Eliza to give a small nod and blush bright pink.

“Y-yeah. I did, to be honest- is it hot in here?”, she sputtered. Alexander chuckled. He moved his hand to her thigh, and she squirmed.
“You like me, don’t you?”