Chapter 13: Pity Party

Eliza’s vision was blurred from all the crying as she stared at the road, and pulled up to the preschool building. Alexander was awkwardly silent, as they got out of the car.
Eliza walked in, and she saw Philip next to two other children, with his head on the table as the others were coloring. “He’s extremely tired because he did not want to nap”, Mrs. French sighed, as Eliza picked him up and his head rested on her shoulder. “Have a good day!” She and Alexander waved goodbye.

"Mama?" Pip whined and rubbed his eye a little bit. "Yeah baby. It's me, don't worry." She whispered and rubbed his back as Alexander opened the back door for them. She gently set him down and buckled him into the carseat. Pip whined more when he wasn't in his mothers arms so she gave him a stuffed animal they kept in the car at all times.

“I’ll drive, do you want to go to my house?”, Alexander asked. “It’s the weekend.” Eliza nodded, “okay.” She turned around. “We are going to Mr. H’s house, Pippy.” She saw him smile and nod, as he closed his eyes. 
After about ten minutes, they pulled up to Alexander’s house. Eliza carried Pip out of the car, and they walked inside. Eliza went upstairs, and changed Pip into some pajamas Alexander still had for him, and tucked him in. She went downstairs, and saw Alexander sitting on the fancy and cushiny couch. “Sit. I want to talk about today.” She nodded. 

Alexander pulled her close and kissed her head. "Now what did Chelsea say?" He asked gently. He noticed how she looked around the room before taking a breath and saying, "she said horrible things about me… she said if I told you she would hurt Pip- I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I was thinking about Pip. He is my main priority."

Alexander pulled her into his lap. “What did she say to you… to make her say not to tell me?” Eliza blinked, but that wasn’t enough to stop her tears. “It’s alright, Betsy. I’m right here.” He held her close. “It’s all my fault.”
“What?”
“I shouldn’t even exist in the first place. I ruined your guys’ relationship. I’m nothing but a whore and I should stop living!” She cried into his chest, and he peppered kisses on her head. 

"I know you don't want to believe me… but you're not a whore. You're not anything she said. You're perfect to me. Everything about you." He explained and kept kissing her face. 
She frowned and cuddled closer into him. "I'm disgusting. I have scars and marks… I'm not skinny like Chelsea is. I don't have a big ass and full chest… I'm sorry… you don't deserve me." She started sobbing into him.
"The scars and marks you have are because of how far you've come… they're reminders of how strong you are and each one shows how much stronger you've become. You don't have a flat belly because you had the sweetest boy in the entire world and you should be proud. And asses and boobs aren't everything. In fact, yours are much better than Chelsea's."

Eliza smiled a bit. “There’s my Lizzy.” He kissed her nose. “I’m just scared. P-please don’t confront her… then she’ll know.” Alexander put his hand on her thigh. “Don’t worry, I won’t, but we will get revenge on her. So, what do you want to do, my love?” Eliza thought for a minute. “A day with ice cream and cuddles. And a movie.” Alexander smiled. “What movie?”

"Whatever you want. I don't mind. Preferably kid friendly though since Pip can hear and will probably come down eventually." Eliza smiled and kissed his cheek. Alexander nodded and turned Disney+ on on the TV. "Ooh how about Tangled? It's one of my favorites." She smiled. He nodded and put it on then got up to get the ice cream.
Pip cried from his room since the door was closed and he was too short to open it. Eliza immediately ran up to get him and brought him down to watch the movie with them.

“Hi, Mr. H” he waved and clung to Eliza’s back. “Hi.” Alexander got out a third bowl.
“Why was mommy crying?”, he asked, sitting down on the couch. “Mommy didn’t have a good day, so we are going to eat ice cream and watch Tangled!” Philip squeaked. “Can I join?”, he asked.
“Of course!” 
Alexander wrapped his arm around Eliza, cuddling her as Pip sat on her lap. He kept whispering sweet nothings in her ear, making her blush. 

Pip was put by the time Flynn Ryder was arrested and Eliza was slowly dozing off on Alexander's shoulder. "You wanna go to bed?" Alexander asked her in a whisper while he braided her hair gently. She nodded sleepily and pulled Pip closer to her. She hasn't slept while cuddling with Pip in weeks and she missed it. She was his #1 mom forever and always.

Alexander lead her upstairs, “should we put Pip to bed?”, he whispered. She nodded and they tucked Philip in. “Now for you…” Alexander picked Eliza up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom. She squeaked as he gently threw her on the bed, and started kissing her neck. “I love you so much”, he whispered. “Not tonight- I’m sorry- can we cuddle…. With your shirt off?” Alexander nodded and smiled. “It’s alright. And of course.” He unbuttoned his shirt and Eliza blushed.

Eliza smiled tiredly and laid her head on his chest. Alexander pulled her onto him and held her close as they both eventually drifted off to sleep.
Pip had a nightmare and woke up sobbing. Neither Eliza or Alexander woke up, making Pip more and more scared. He calmed down when someone walked into his room and picked him up. Assuming it was his mother, he cuddled into their shoulder as the person carried him out to a car and drove off.