Chapter 21: Wardrobe Malfunction

The movie was more than halfway done, which Eliza and Alexander were very proud of. For the scene they were doing today, they had permission to shoot it on a beach and Eliza got to wear a sexy but also modest pastel purple bikini. When she got out of the trailer, Alexander smiled.

He went over and put one hand on her lower back and the other on her stomach. "You think anyone will notice my bump?" Eliza asked in a hushed voice, referring to her 2 month(?) baby bump. Alex shook his head. "No. Not really. Plus, baby is only the size of a kidney bean." He said and knelt down to kiss her stomach.
She giggled and kissed his head. "You're amazing, y'know. I love you so much."

“I love you so much, too.” He stood up and  pulled her close so her chest was against his, and held her waist. “If this wasn’t work, I would’ve gone down lower because damn you’re hot”, he whispered in her ear. She blushed and giggled. It was a bit of a windy day and sand brushed against their legs. They were doing a scene where Charlotte and Dylan were having fun at the beach, but then the cops come to arrest Charlotte. 

They both sighed when the director called, "Places!" Together, they went close to the water and held hands. "Action!" The director shouted. 
Eliza/Charlotte ran into the water and splashed Alexander/Dylan. "You have to come in! The water is lovely!" Eliza/Charlotte shouted to him.
"I'd rather cum in another lovely thing." Alexander/Dylan said. It definitely was not in the script but no one dared to correct Alexander. Eliza/Charlotte blushed and ran over to him, taking his hands and kissing him gently. "Well I would love to-" she was cut off by the siren sound effect in the background. 

She held her hands up in the air and broke away from Alexander/Dylan. The wind got stronger and she felt the top part of her bikini slipping, but the bigger problem was the string coming undone. The actors didn’t notice, and like in the script one of the actors who played a cop grabbed her. Originally they would tackle her but she was worried that it would harm the baby. She felt the top coming off as it was happening but had no time to pull it back up.

Her top flew off and directly into Alexander's face. She covered up quickly as her face turned bright red. Most people looked away and the director called, "Cut! Costume!" Diana ran over with a towel to shield Eliza as Alexander helped her put the top back on, making sure it was double knotted and very tight this time.

“Ten minute break!” Eliza hid her face in Alexander’s chest. “I am so sorry”, Diana said. “It’s alright. It’s not your fault.” Alexander led her to his trailer.
“Are you okay?”, he asked, shutting the door. “No- I’m so embarrassed!” She cried into his chest. “Everyone saw my disgusting body!” 

"Um no. No one really saw your beautiful body. You covered up quick enough. It's ok." He held her close and rubbed her back until she stopped crying. She took half the break to fix her makeup and dry off so she could go back in the water.
"Back to set!" She heard the director call loudly and they re did the scene with no interruptions… until the police officer tackled her and she fell onto her stomach.

She cried into the sand, with her eyes closed so it couldn’t get into her eyes. “What the hell! She’s pregnant!” The director was actually yelling at someone other than her for once. There was a medical team on the set, and they calmed her down and said it was too early for it to cause any real damage, and it was not that hard of a fall. Alexander held her in the sand, watching the waves as they took another break. “Did you see my top… um… come off when it did?”, she whispered. 

"Usually I'm the one taking it off. But you were only facing me so-" he said and rubbed her side. She nodded and sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I want to go home… can't they shoot other scenes that don't involve me?" She asked quietly. He nodded. "We can do this another day, then." He said and went to talk to the director.

The next day, Eliza woke up, this time she was laying down on the bed and Alexander was on his phone, looking horrified. “What’s wrong, babe?”, she asked. “Please don’t be mad at me”
“Why would I be mad?” He sighed and showed her his phone.

She looked at the video some fan had taken while they were at the beach. She had just fallen and Alexander shouted "What the hell?! She's pregnant!!!" Very loudly. Eliza kept scrolling and saw hundreds of videos like that. She started crying and tossed his phone onto his chest. "Don't touch me!" She screamed and went to the shower.

The long drive to the beach was silent, with Eliza not wanting to look at Alexander as he drove on the highway, turning to the exit near the beach. “Eliza I’m so sorry-“
“Yeah! Sorry for humiliating me! Now everyone knows that I am pregnant! I wanted to tell people after the movie was finished!” He sighed. “I’m sorry- I was just so mad at the other person for tackling you-“
“So you think I can’t defend myself? That I’m always a damsel in distress?” Before he could say anything more, she walked out of the car after he parked it. 

Luckily, the director didn't make them do most of the beach scene again. Especially the ones where Eliza/Charlotte had to be extremely happy with Alexander/Dylan. Eliza sighed as the director called "Action!" She ran over to Alexander/Dylan and held his hands, smiling up at him until she heard the sirens. 
She started crying from the sound, mostly remembering how the last time ended. She started thinking and realized how grateful she was that Alex helped the way he did. The medical team couldn't have helped if they didn't know.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as the same actor who tackled her grabbed her. “You’re coming with us, ma’am.”
“CUT! That was perfect! Eliza, I didn’t notice that your tears look so real until now!” She listened to more of the director’s compliments before she headed for her trailer. She didn’t pay attention to where she was running, and ran into a person. It was Alexander.

"I'm so sorry, Alexander! I didn't mean to be so rude to you! I know you didn't mean for all of this to happen!" She sobbed and hugged him. He pulled her close and sighed. "It's ok, love. I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have yelled it out. I could have calmly addressed the situation." 

“I guess, but I’m more at fault here. It isn’t like Charlotte to cry.”
“Everyone cries. And I feel like Charlotte would cry only out of shame, not guilt.” Eliza smiled and was going to look into his eyes, but her eyes couldn’t stop staring at his shirtless chest, and a smirk formed. 

"You still have to be arrested. Break is only for another 10 minutes." He reminded her to distract her. She looked up at him and nodded, leaning into his chest. He pulled her close and smiled. "Can't wait for us to get home with Pippy. He has his appointment later today and I have mine too-"

“Places!” Eliza and Alexander both sighed.
They reshoot the scene where Eliza/Charlotte gets arrested one more time because Eliza didn’t feel like Charlotte crying would be her character, and they would reshoot one last scene that day. They drove back to the film studio to the jail set up, and after Eliza changed into her orange jumpsuit, she read the script again.
Charlotte would be bailed out by Dylan, and Eliza and Alexander decided when they get reunited with a kiss they would secretly slip their tongues in. “Places!”, the director called. 

Eliza hid her script in a specific spot where it was out of frame and the director called "Action!" 
The security guard unlocked her cell door as Eliza/Charlotte stood up. "You're free to go, Ma'am." The guard said and opened the door wide. Eliza/Charlotte slowly walked out to the front and collected her belongings. "Why am I free to go?" She asked the guard who helped her get changed. "Your sweetheart bailed you out. A lucky girl you are." The guard said. She had a thick accent that Eliza/Charlotte couldn't place.

Eliza/Charlotte carefully walked out, and saw Alexander/Dylan, waiting by his car. She ran over, and kissed him, not forgetting to slip her tongue in, and to add to the steaminess she grabbed his butt, pushing her knee against his crotch. “I thought you were mad at me!”, she cried. “No, the truth is I really missed yo-“ As in the script, he fell onto the ground, because next time they would shoot a really sad scene.
“Cut! That’s a wrap for today!” Eliza helped Alexander up. “Wow today was tiring”, she mumbled into his chest. “Yeah… ready to go home and take Pip to his appointment?” She nodded and they left the studio.