Chapter 18: Bombarded by the Paparazzi

Alexander spun Eliza around. Pip was at his nana’s house and Eliza had gotten a sexy yellow dress from Diana before work was over, because Alexander was taking her on a date. “Seriously, Liza. How can you be so hot?” Eliza blushed and shrugged. “Oh, this looks like a nice place!” She then turned to look at him. “You don’t have to spoil me.”
“Yes I do.” Eliza smiled as they walked in.

Alexander got them a table for 2 and held Eliza's hand as they sat across from each other. He leaned in closely and whispered to her, "is your stomach feeling better?" She nodded gently and look the chance to kiss him. He smiled and pulled back. "Thank god you brushed your teeth." 
Eliza giggled a little, knowing it was a joke. If anyone else said it, she might end up slapping someone.

They leaned in and kissed, Eliza cupping the right side of his face. “Oh my god, is that Alexander Hamilton?”, she heard whispers and blushed. “I seriously still don’t know how I ended up with a guy like you.”
“Shh don’t say that.” He kissed her again, slipping his tongue in. “Aw they are so cute together!” Eliza smiled, “you better get used to this”, Alexander chuckled, and she nodded, holding his hand. 

They waited at least 10 minutes for their waitress to arrive since most of the staff were trying to keep out fans. The first thing the waitress did was ask for a picture and their autographs. 
Usually, the two wouldn't mind… if they weren't so hungry. They signed autographs and took pictures for another 30 minutes until their food came and people only then decided to be nice and leave them alone since they were eating.

Eliza stared into Alexander’s eyes as she ate her Mac and cheese with green garnish, and the restaurant door opened. People with cameras. The paparazzi. “It’s alright, try to ignore them”, Alexander whispered. Eliza nodded and drank her glass of water.

The paparazzi kept shouting for them to look over but they refused. Eliza even put a menu in front of her face to block them out. All she wanted was to eat out and maybe it was her raging hormones, but she couldn't take it anymore and ran out without warning, getting into Alex's car with blacked out windows and sobbed.

Alexander came out about five minutes later, with takeout and running from the paparazzi, who were trying to follow him. “Are you alright?”, he quickly locked the door. “Y-yeah I am… I just don’t know why this is making me so emotional!” He hugged her. “Shh it’s alright…”
“No, I totally ruined our date!”, she sobbed. Alexander thought for a moment, “Pip is staying at your moms overnight, right? We can go home and eat the rest of our meal, maybe slow dance to some music, and cuddle under the stars?” Eliza smiled and nodded. “That- that sounds nice…” Alexander smiled and started the car, being careful not to hit one of the paparazzi, who were standing near the car. Luckily that didn’t happen, and then they were driving on the main road. 

Eliza connected her phone to the car and played some Disney songs as a habit since she usually played it for Pip but Alexander didn't mind. They both jammed out to Disney songs for the full 30 minute drive back to Alexanders place.
When they arrived, Alexander got out of the car while Eliza stayed in to grab the food and before she knew it, Alexander had scooped her up and was carrying her into the house.

“Eek! Alex!” He slapped her butt and then helped her get the food. “Agh Alex I love you..”, she said as Alex sat her down, giving her the Mac and cheese. “I love you too.” He smiled, and got his steak out. He turned on some classical music, and they ate their food. 

"The best thing about getting take out," Eliza started and went to the fridge to get things, "is that you can customize it to your liking." She added parmesan, cherry tomatoes and radish to her mac and cheese and took a bite. 
Alexander winced but didn't say anything, not wanting to ruin the night anymore or make her cry more. 

The song switched to Swan Lake, and Alexander got up. “May I have this dance, Miss Schuyler?”, he asked, holding out his hand. “You certainly may, Mr. Hamilton.” She grabbed his hand and they walked out to the living room, Alexander wrapping his hand around her waist, and Eliza holding his other hand. His eyes gazed all over her body, and then looked into her eyes. “Where did you learn to dance so well?”
“Well my little sister wanted to do ballet but was scared to do it herself, so my mom kinda forced me and Angelica to do it with her, so I kind of know how to dance to the rhythm now.” His hand went down to her butt. “You’re good at it.” She blushed. “So are you.” 

Eliza turned up the volume and pulled him outside into his backyard. He flicked on the fairy lights as they went out and the entire backyard lit up in 3 seconds. They continued to dance since they would hear the music from where they were. 
The two spent an hour in eachothers arms until it started to rain. Eliza squealed and tried to run inside but Alex held her waist and continued dancing. He didn't care that now they were both getting soaked. He just enjoyed spending time with his girlfriend. And that was enough to keep him warm.

Eliza’s hair was damp, and Alexander lifted her up in his arms, “wanna go inside?”, he asked, now that it was starting to pour. She quickly nodded and he carried her into the house, upstairs, and into the bedroom. “I’m cold- and dang it my dress is soaked”

She looked at the wet fabric as it clung to her shape instead of being very flowy. Alexander smirked and hugged her quickly before she changed out of it and into some fluffy pajamas. Alexander just toweled off and stayed in his underwear as he cuddled into his bed with Eliza, pulling her close by the waist gently and playing with her beautiful hair.

Eliza looked down at his body and smiled, “aww.” He pulled her close. She blushed, and kissed him, as his hands were dangerously close to her butt, but she didn’t mind, she liked cuddling like this. She pulled him close, and didn’t notice that his face was in her breasts at first. He smirked, and giggled.

"You are so beautiful… how did I land someone as amazing as you?" He asked. Eliza burst out laughing. "Did I not ask you the same question only a couple hours ago?"he just shrugged. "When I'm with you, I can't think straight." He kissed her nose and held her close.

She smiled widely, “I love you, Lexi” he smiled and moved his hands around her chest before moving down to her waist. She yawned. “Aw are you tired?”
“No”, she lied, feeling her eyes grow heavy. He held her in his arms, laying on his back. She rested in the extremely comfy blankets and fell asleep.