Chapter Four

Aurora awoke with a gasp. As she looked around, she realized she was laying in someone's arms, on the floor. The blonde who had his arms around her protectively let out a sigh of relief.

"What happened?" Aurora said, in between pants for breath.

"I came in to check on you and you were passed out on the floor. What happened?"

"I had another headache...then I guess I passed out."

"Did you remember anything?"

"You'll find out eventually." Aurora said bitterly. She knew Meliodas was just trying to help but she couldn't help but feel angry with him. He had all of the answers yet wouldn't even give her a clue.

"Not funny, Aurora. What do you remember?"

"It's none of your concern." Aurora stood up carefully, dusting herself off. Meliodas stood up as well and grabbed her wrist tightly, not enough to hurt her but enough to grab her attention. Aurora quickly snatched it away.

"What do you know, Aurora?" The blonde yelled but his emerald eyes were full of worry. She could tell that he just wanted to help and didn't know how.

"Do not yell at me. I understand that you see me as your best friend but I see you as nothing more than a stranger. I have no reason to trust or even believe a word you say." Aurora walked from the tavern, Meliodas following in suit.

"Aurora, I'm sorry. Come on, just talk to me." When the redhead ignored him, the brunette giant followed the two away from the tavern.

"Aurora, is everything okay?"

"Yes, just fine, thanks." Aurora stopped in her tracks and gasped slightly when she saw Ban fighting with what she assumed was a fairy. Meliodas noticed this as well, quickly going over to him and hitting him on the head with a cup.

"Bad Ban."

"Come on, Captain. Don't get in my way!"

"Are you trying to skip out on your work?"

"Can someone explain what exactly is happening?" Diane asked, confused with what was happening with both Ban and Aurora. "King!" Aurora ignored the two boys talking and listened to the giant. "It's so good to see you again! We've been trying to find you!" The person Aurora assumed was King turned and flew away without a second glance.

The group went back to the tavern, bringing two young kids with them. Aurora couldn't pay attention to them though. She was in her own world of disbelief. She still didn't have proof that her vision was real or if it was nothing more than a dream. For all she knew, it could have been her brain trying to come up with some sort of back story for her. On the other hand, it felt so real. The family in the vision felt so familiar, it hurt. There was a deep pain in her heart, aching to see the family again.

"Aurora, are you alright? You've been acting strange."

"I'm okay. I just saw something when I passed out."

"What did you see?"

"It doesn't matter." Aurora knew she could trust Diane but she feared the giant would tell Meliodas in an attempt to help. If the vision was indeed a memory, then she wanted to keep it private and close to her heart.

"You can always talk to me, Aurora." The giant smiled before peering into the window of the tavern, listening to the conversation inside. Aurora stood up and walked in the direction of the small town, silently, praying no one would notice she had slipped away. She had to get away for a moment to process what had happened. She needed to be away from people who knew more about her life than she did.