Morning After

Lux

I woke up on a hard chest. Kai was breathing evenly, still sleeping. I scooted in even closer wrapping my one leg over his and letting my arm hug his entire torso. He had his arm around me and hugged me against him, still fast asleep.

I felt so safe in his arms. It felt like being home. All of a sudden I felt a whole lot more chest hair than what I was used to.

Also he smelled different.

I stirred awake in a panic. Looked up and stared straight into the sleeping face of Ash. His lips a little parted. Hair all over his forehead and sprawled over his pillow.

A few strands mangled with mine. Fear set in.

I lifted my head up stared down at my body. I was wearing his shirt.

Fuck me.

He sleepingly reached over to me with his other hand and placed my face down on his chest again. Kissing my forehead in the process.

He was not realizing what he was doing. His other hand was splayed over my backside. My naked backside.

I realized suddenly I was not wearing anything underneath that shirt of his. That was it.

Snap out of it Lux!

I scraped my throat. Realized I also had a whopping headache. Removed his arm from my waist and slapped his chest to wake him up.

'Ash!' I angrily whispered. Which made my head throb even more. He blinked awake, shaken out of sleep by my slap. One eye half open and the other still closed. He blinked for a hot second, clearly not remembering me in his bed. But after a heartbeat his usual smirk came back. 'Morning sweet cheeks...'

'Morning?' I yelped with a voice that was extremely croaky. 'What the fuck happened here?' I tried to speak but my voice was so hoarse it sounded strange to my own ears. I grabbed my throat.

'Did we have sex?' I coughed loudly to clear it, voice laced with fear.

He laughed loudly which made me cringe in pain. 'I love it that you match us having sex and having no voice together, sweetheart.' Revealing those criminal dimples in those cheeks.

He too sounded a bit hoarse. 'But no... nothing happened. You got drugged. I took care of you. The end.'

I gaped at him. 'Drugged? By who?'

'That's what we are going to investigate. Oak stayed with Skylark. She was in pretty bad shape last night.' He reached over me to get his Telvice from the other side of the bed. Touching me with his big arm. He scooted up and sat down against his headboard. Naked chest and lower body covered by his white sheets.

'Let's see... Oak says Skylark is coming too as well. That's good.'

I also scooted upwards and covered my body entirely with his blanket. Sheepishly staring at him reading the texts. I felt mortified all of a sudden. He glanced at me and read my expression.

'Don't.' he said nonchalantly and glanced back at his Telvice to continue typing.

'Don't what?'

'Be embarrassed. You were okay. It's fine. Do you remember anything...?' he casually added. Or tried to be casual about it. I saw right through that.

'Why? And no... I literally remember us running and then nothing.'

He shrugged and threw the Telvice on his side of the bed.

'No Ash... what did I do?' the cool guy act I was not buying.

'Besides puking your guts out and killing my shower holder? Nothing much. Maybe a little snoring here and there.' He joked and I threw my pillow at him. 'I don't snore!' I squeaked but my voice cracked halfway. Hating how natural this entire interaction felt, like we have woken up together many times before.

'Hey! Truce okay! Truce!' he held out his two hands and grinned. 'You were a cool drugged person. Trust me I've seen worse. Way worse.'

That relaxed me a bit. 'What time is it anyway?'

'It is noon.'

My eyes nearly fell out of my sockets. 'No, it can't be noon! I missed my classes!'

'Sweetheart, you were drugged. I'm just glad you seem okay now. Sometimes Moonjuice can linger on for days.'

'I need to get going!' I glanced down at my shirt. 'I'm assuming you don't have any female clothes lying around here somewhere?' I wasn't planning on wearing a walk of shame outfit through campus when in reality I didn't actually do anything. Or so I was told.

'I have some sweat shorts that might work. You can fit them with the elastic. You can use my shirt as well.'

He stood up. Black boxer shorts tight on his booty. I couldn't help but stare.

This man was fit as fuck.

He went to his closet and threw me a black short and black band tee. I was going to make that work.

'Do you know where... my clothes from last night are?' I glanced around his room feeling embarrassed as hell for asking.

'My underwear?' it felt awkward saying it out loud as well.

'They are in the bathroom.' He responded while tying his hair back in manbun, smug look on his handsome face.

I nodded and went looking for them. I made his outfit work and put on my sneakers. As I was nearly back to my dorm I fucking cursed myself for leaving my clothes in his room. I had walked out without them.

I entered and saw that Skylar was in a worse shape than I was. Eyes red, Oak was still hovering around her with a glass of water. He nodded at me, took a look at my outfit.

'You okay?' he asked.

'As good as I can be.'

Skylark ran for the bathroom and I heard her puking her guts out.

'She got a lot more of it.' He explained.

Oak stood up and left me to take care of Skylark for the rest of the day but not before saying 'be careful Lux, you clearly have enemies around here.'