Unruly

Lux

I awoke the next day and glanced towards Skylark's bed. She had spent the night with Lenn. She was really living her best life these last weeks. I wonder how bad she would get it when her older brother's found out. I was one to talk because next to me was Sebastian. Still knocked out from our nightly work-out we did last night. Yes, I admit. I'm weak. When he flashed those dimples and English dirty talk my way I was a goner. My body was sore from all the positions we tried. The man was truly freaky in the sack. Goddamnit. I gently rubbed his shoulder, trying to wake him up. He was such a cute sleeper. His mouth a little open and that brown unruly hair all over his forehead. 'Love....' He opened his eyes and cheekily glared at me. 'No... no.. I know that look. I'm still sore from last night. We are not fucking again!' I raised my finger at him.

'You know, it's not nice to point at people.' He joked and grabbed my finger and licked it. I quickly took it back and rolled my eyes.

'You are so beautiful.' He ran his hand through my equally unruly hair. Nope, I'm not getting feelings for him. This is just strictly friends with benefits. I jumped out of bed like it was on fire, ready to start my day. I glanced at my phone and I had gotten a text from Dosch. My heart jumped. He wasn't really a texter. If I was free this Friday to join him in town for this gala thing he needed a date for. I needed to think about that for a second.

In the cafeteria I was sitting next to Bron and Olive. Dexar joined us. Since I had left Sebastian in my bed earlier, he wasn't ready to leave yet so I left his ass in bed and went for lunch. I must admit, after everything we've been through. Dexar had grown on me so much and we truly have formed a real friendship.

'Where is our golden boy, you wear him out or something?' he joked, red hear gleaming with that new hair gel he started using and took a long sip from his coffee. I raised my eyebrows.

'He's still in bed. Not really a morning person our golden boy, now is he?' I rumbled through my eggs. Feeling ravished suddenly.

'Oh you'll figure that out soon enough. Seb is not a morning person at all.' Dexar offered me a pancake and I gladly took one. I had not seen them earlier at the buffet area. I could eat for two.

I had not received a text that our training was cancelled so I showed up on time at Ash's class. He was not there yet. Which was strange. I started with some stretching when he walked in five minutes late. He was in the usual black shorts and tank top, hair in a bun. He glanced my way but didn't really acknowledge me.

'Alright, that's enough. Drop the grumpy act Ash. What's gotten into you?' I was getting tired of this real quick.

He put his boxing gear on and took his shoes off. Not answering me.

'Are you ignoring me now?'

He glanced up, eyes still cold. 'I would like you to not talk Lux. We are here to train.'

I had never seen him like this, ever, even when we had been fighting other times it had more banter and nicknames and love than this did.

'Why are you acting like this?' I stepped closer. Nearly chin to chest. Glancing up at him. He stared me down and it remained silent for a beat.

'Fuck this. We are cancelling this lesson.' He angrily took off his gloves and threw them in the corner and stormed out. 'Ash, wait!' I ran after him. He was stomping out bare-footed, forgetting he had no shoes on. That's how quickly he wanted to get away from me.

He halted in his tracks and I ran straight into his hard back. Bumping my nose hard. It immediately started bleeding. Fucking difficult man. 'Shit!' I yelled. The blood streaming out. 'Goddamn it Lux!' he groaned and tipped my head back, picked me up and dragged me back to the training room. He had his EHBO kit there. He placed me on the bench and rummaged through his equipment. He came back with cotton balls. 'Keep your head back and put pressure on your nose.' He put the cotton balls in and crouched down in front of me. He sat down with a huge sigh and put his head in his hands. As I was still staring at the ceiling he took one more angry breath and spat at me. 'You waited an entire month to tell me and lied to my face!'

Oh so it was still about the Otto incident.

'I'm sorry Ash. I didn't mean to hurt you.' I was genuinely sorry. I cared about him so much.

'Why would you keep such a thing from me? and lie to me? To me?' He sprang to his feet and started pacing around the room. 'It drives me crazy. Why Lux?' He was genuinely hurt.

'I didn't want to cause you pain, Ash. You know I care about you.'

The bleeding had stopped so I dropped my head down again. 'Please forgive me. I miss you. Us.' I batted my eyelashes at him.

'Fuck, those eyes man. I just can't look at them when you are like this.' He frustratingly ran his hand through his hair and sighed. 'Sweet cheeks, don't ever do such a thing again, okay.' He sighed and was back to his old self. 'You know you can always come to me, with everything sweetheart.' Yes, I still got it. And yes, back to nicknames. I beamed up at him and he smiled a soft smile at me back. 'Hug me please.' I said shyly, sticking my lip and arms out like a baby. I loved his hugs the most. He groaned as if he was pained by that but I knew he was playing. 'That lip and those eyes, goddamnit sweet cheeks!' He pounced on me and I yelped. He had taken me down to the floor and was hugging me fully. All was well in the world again.