Whipped

Ash

I woke up and reached for her but came up empty. My bed was empty. She had been there for the last two weeks and I couldn't even imagine a time when she wasn't next to me. Having fought my love for her every day for the last year, it felt so freeing, so amazing to finally be able to claim her as mine. The entire campus knew. My entire family knew. And I liked it. It didn't matter that nearly all of them, except Skylark, was against it. I would not give her up for anything. She was mine. She was everything.

I sighed and fought the urge to go to her dorm and yank her out of Barrington's arms. I had no right to be jealous. But I was. She choose the two of us, the Rainer way, and this is how it had to be. I must count my blessings that her two other mates didn't want the bond, otherwise I would be four-way sharing her with Jax and Kai as well.

I reached for my Telvice again. Needing to text her.

-You up?

It was stupid. It was 8AM. She was never up that early. But I was every day. My training schedule made me rise and crunch my ass in the gym before that even, but since she stayed with me I often had some different trainings in the mornings.

My dick sprung to life thinking about her. We couldn't get enough of each other and when we made love it felt like our bodies knew what the other wanted and needed. It was the best sex of my life.

I heard the ping I had instated especially for her, which indicate she was texting me. I grabbed for the Telvice again. Happy to read anything she had send me.

-I'm at the track.

What? The. Fuck. Why was she at the track so early?

-What's wrong?

I immediately replied and was halfway through my sweatpants, not bothering with a shirt. I ran towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I had already provided her with a toothbrush and a small smile formed on my lips when I spotted it next to mine.

My Telvice pinged again, my toothbrush between my cheeks.

-Couldn't sleep. Can you come over?

I full on grinned at that.

-Already on my way sweet cheeks.

I quickly finished up, put my unruly hair in a man-bun and was out the door.

I spotted her at the benches, stretching those long legs in dark blue leggings. God she was beautiful. Her hair was in a high pony-tail, she was bare-faced and I loved that. Because I could see all of her freckles and it made her even more adorable. Her blue sports-bra doing amazing things for her cleavage and my dick. She glanced up, as if she had felt my presence and a big smile lit up her face but a certain sadness was edging her entire aura.

She ran for me and jumped around my torso. I held her close to me, my hands underneath her tight ass. I kissed her passionately. Nearly forgotten we were in public. She kissed me a few more times and jumped off me. I already felt cold without her body around me. I grabbed her ponytail and wrapped it around my wrist. 'Spill.' I ordered because I was not waiting another second to find out what's wrong with her today. She stumped me in the gut. 'Don't be a controlling dickwad.' She growled and I let go of her hair. She didn't found it funny. 'Babe, relax. It was a joke.' I tenderly put a stray hair behind her ears and raised my brows at her. She sighed and was clearly not finding the right words to say. I grabbed her hand and pulled it towards me. 'What happened?'

'Seb's brother overdosed. He coded last night when we were in bed-...' she hesitated. It made my heart clench violently to hear those words that he had been with her last night but I nodded to continue. She spotted the look on my face though. 'He left for the hospital in the middle of the night and he hasn't called me back... I'm freaking out Ash.' I pulled her body against mine. 'You want to go to the hospital? I'll drive you.' I did not even know why I was saying those words, because I wanted her with me all day.

She blinked up at me. 'You would do that?'

'Off course sweetheart.' I kissed her.

She kissed me back and smiled.