Camping

(I recommend reading Camping 1 and 2 at Sebastian's book to understand more about where they are at now).

Smut warning, it's finally happening in the next chapters guys!

Lux

I aimed the Ping Pong ball at this freckled face but instead of landing on his head it landed in his cup. 'DRINK!' shouted Sebastian excitingly. 'I knew you could do it little bird!' he kissed me a again. I didn't dare to say that I wasn't aiming for the cup.

I did fairly well, and was getting competitive about it. It was the final one and if I lost I would be the scapegoat for the final cups. Which meant down four of them at once. I wasn't much of a beer drinker or a drinker in general, so I would definitely get fucked up from that. As I threw, Bronn made a bird noise and I missed. Sebastian fumed at him. 'You will pay for that one Bronn!' he pretended to go over there and beat his ass. While Dexar lined all the cups up. 'You did well sexy, that was a good show for never having done this!' Dexar ruffled my hair and gave me a sideway hug. His turned around hat falling off because he had put his head against mine briefly. 'Well, I guess... here we go!' I put the first one on my lips and papa bear was there like magic. All white haired and big armed, staring me down. 'Don't Lux, you don't have to.' He eyed Dexar with such a menacing look that he turned white as a sheet and sprinted inside like his pants were on fire. I put my hands on his biceps and squeezed. 'You didn't participate. I can do what I want Ash.' I wasn't having it. 'Like.. fuck.. you.. are...' he growled, so close to my face, I could taste the beer and steak on his breath. He grabbed my chin to emphasize his point and I scowled right back. His pupils dilated all the way and his eyes flicked towards my lips. My own body reacting in all kind of ways as well. I grabbed his wrist and slapped it back down. Not breaking eye contact. I grabbed the first cup, downed it in one big gulp, wiped the excess of my chin and stared in his eyes again. His nostrils flared, his temper rising. 'Lux...' he said threateningly. I picked up the second one. Put it on my lips and hesitated a moment. His eyes fixated on my lips, breathing hard. I stepped even closer, so my chest was barely brushing against his. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. 'Don't drink it... I will fucking spank it out of you.'

'Is that a promise?' I singsonged breathily and downed the second one as well.

I could see his heartbeat flicking on his thick neck. His fist clenching. Oh he was aching. I had no idea whether or not our entire group was watching this exchange because I couldn't even blink, let alone glance aside. I didn't help that Ash was a little bit intoxicated as well. All sound had evaporated except my own blood swooshing in my ears. I licked my lips. 'Damn, this beer just gets better and better.' I drawled but never broke eye contact as I grabbed the third cup. I saw Dean move behind Ash and whisper something in his ear. He shrugged him off, not breaking the eye contact with me as well. 'You.. fucking... little... brat...' he growled so deeply, the hairs rose on my neck and I swallowed deeply. I liked poking the bear. 'I never go back on my word.' I added, a little breathlessly and downed the last one. Just as that was happening something snapped behind us and I spotted Bronn and Sebastian fake brawling, they had broken the table in two and were now rolling around the terrace. Dexar and the others who were inside were trying to break them up. So nobody had really spotted our heated exchange. Ash took advantage and slammed my body against his, both hands on my ass cheeks, grabbing me hard. He pressed me flush against him, I could feel how hard he was. I swallowed deeply as he whispered in my ear. 'This ass is mine and I don't break promises either.' He squeezed it again. 'I don't care with how many others you sleep, how many others think they got you. You are mine Lux...and you will fucking stop acting recklessly!'

I slapped both of my hands on his chest and stared him straight in his eyes. 'I'm not anybody's. I'm not yours!' I pushed him back. Went to the mini fridge and poured myself a cup of wine. He scuffed. 'Nope, not happening.' He tried to grab the bottle, but I was faster. I yelped and ran towards the lakeside, still cradling the bottle. 'Very mature Lux.' He said with a bored voice but I could still hear him following me. I ran faster, it was dark but the moon gave us some light. 'Lux!' he yelled again. Behind us I could still hear the others brawling. It looked like it had become a betted fight.

I giggled, not really knowing why I wanted to taunt him so much. As I was glancing behind my shoulder I tripped over a log, being more drunk than I thought, and face-planted hard on the soil. I hurt my knee. 'Shit...' I muttered. 'Shit... Auch...' I heard his heavy stride quickly approaching and I scrambled upwards quickly. I had not spilled a single drop of the wine. Score!

I giggled once more and started running again, pain quickly lancing itself through my leg but the dull bliss of the alcohol had made it bearable. Ash was quicker though. He grabbed my arm and yanked me backwards towards his chest. I slammed into him with a oomph and hurt my nose on his hard abs. 'The fuck Ash! Auch!' I growled.

'You are not running around these dark woods drunk, Lux!' he shouted and started to drag me back to the bungalow. I protested heavily. 'I'm not a child, let me go!'

'Well you certainly act like one sometimes!'

'Okay, old man. Whatever you say.' I winced when he pulled me over a log and it pulled my knee in a weird angle. 'Stop! Manhandling me!' I growled again.

'What is happening here?' I heard Jax's deep voice from the porch. He was standing at the BBQ looking out at us approaching from the dark forest.

'Lux decided she would binge drink and run towards the lake.' Ash mocked my voice and I couldn't see his face in the dark but I knew he was also pulling one. I huffed.

'Lulu?' Questioned Jax. And I sighed. Of course he would object to this as well. 'Four beers and a sip of wine, Jax!' I yelled at him.

Oak approached with a sweeper. 'It's all done. Bronn is being checked out by Chris now.' He said to Jax who nodded and handed him a beer. Oak glanced towards Ash and I, slowly raising an eyebrow. 'Brother. Lux.' He stated dryly and turned around again. Ash let me go as if I was on fire and I wasn't anticipating that so I dropped sideways in the dirt. 'Asshole.' I winced when my leg hurt again. He glared down, his white hair falling in front of his scowl. 'You are hurt?' his jaw ticked ominously. He was about to explode. That was it. I was done for. Unleash the white bear.

'No, I'm fine.' I said again. Sprang to my feet, winced from the pain, but took the stairs on the porch. Ash on my tail. My eye immediately found Sebastian, on the couch inside with a big icepack on his head. Skylark and Baylor fussing over him. 'What happened?' I asked Jax with a high pitched voice. 'Well, when the two of you played hide and seek, they got into a very real brawl. Dexar got involved and well... than Nexxar... and everything went to shit. Dean and Chris are patching them up.' I forgot all about my leg and practically ran inside leaving broody Ash in my dust. My heart squeezing violently at seeing him hurt. Now that was a new emotion.