Camping (2)

(Smut warning)

Lux

Baylor and Skylar saw me approaching and quickly left me to it. Sebastian moaned in pain and was still laying on the couch with his head tilted backwards. Icepack covering one eye. 'Hey...' I said softly. Planting my body flush against his and carefully grabbing his face. 'Little bird.' He chuckled slowly and grabbed for me. My heart made a somersault at his happy expression upon seeing me. he carefully kissed my head. 'Are you okay Seb?' I asked. He nodded. 'I'm going to need a get better kiss and stuff soon though...' he joked. And he was back. I rubbed his stomach tenderly. And scooted upwards to check on his eye. 'Let me see...' I lifted the icepack and saw that his entire eye was red and was bruising already. His one dimple flashed at me, and the cheekily vibe came back instantly. 'Kind of rough looking, right love?' he drawled. 'You like that don't you?' he teased. His hands feeling me up at the same time. I scowled down at him, pecked his nose. 'You are clearly okay. I'm going to go outside.' He moaned as if he was in pain and grabbed me tightly. I snorted with laughter. 'Come to bed with me... now...' he whispered in my ear. Hot for me once again. I glanced up. 'Everyone is still here. I'm not leaving the party so soon... even though mister fun police is up my ass.' His hand found my bum and squeezed. 'My ass?' again, what is it with these Rainers. Polyamorous, yeah right. My ass was mine okay. Mine!

'Yeah... well. It's not yours!' I protested again.

'That's not what you said last night. Or this morning.' He teased and patted me again.

I rolled my eyes. 'I'm leaving you bruise king! See you later.'

'I'll 'bruise King' that fine ass of mine later though.' He chuckled

'You are bleeding.' Ash was still waiting on me outside, still angry. He started dragging me again and this time I stopped fighting it. When he was in these moods there wasn't anything I could do about it anyway and I was sobering up real quick.

He placed me roughly on the countertop in his bathroom. And dropped down to get his supplies from below the sink. He was still breathing heavily, jaw ticking, heartbeat tapping against his neck. He was still very upset with me. Things stayed quiet and awkward between us and you could hear a pin drop. He came back up with a bottle of alcohol and some bandages. Without warning he pressed the alcohol hard on my wound and I flinched. Without thinking I hit him flat handed across his jaw and instantly regretted it when I saw the disappointed and slightly dangerous look creeping in his grey eyes, his nostrils flared and his eyes dropped to my lips. I gasped. 'I'm sorr-' I uttered but he growled and grabbed my chin hard before planting his full lips on me with a breathless groan, which made my entire body flame up. The way he moaned was like heaven to me. I need more of him, all of him. Everything. I needed it now. I grabbed his shirt and slammed him against my chest so I had better access to this gorgeous best of a man. Ever since he had admitted his attraction to me, I couldn't forget. Lust overtaking every sense I had, my anger with him at this moment mending with my incredible lure to him. 'Do you remember my promise?' he breathlessly added through the passionate kissing, nibbling on my lower lip. Hands roaming over my entire body. My nails raking across his naked stomach, trailing the ridges of his abs. His dick twitching in his basketball trunks between my thighs. He was rock hard. 'Do you remember, sweetheart?' he bit my earlobe again and my entire body twitched with lust. I could only breathlessly nod. He dropped me down and slammed me around. My jumpsuit already at my knees somehow. Naked ass in the air. He slapped me hard, the sound vibrating through the small bathroom. I moaned loudly, aggressively. 'Don't. you. dare...' I growled at his reflection in the mirror, his glance fixated on my ass, chest rising and falling hard, sweat spreading over his brow, his hair wild, eyes wild, the beast had unleashed. 'Dare what?' he slurred. He slapped me once, twice and he grabbed my neck, grinding into me from behind, pushing his dick between my ass cheeks and biting my ear. I gasped again and he chuckled against my cheek as he licked, he licked! My cheek from front to back. I grabbed his dick through his shorts and jacked it hard which made him curse in seven languages. 'You are doing this Ash.' I breathlessly groaned while rubbing him up and down. Not like on the mountains. Not like in the hot springs. 'I have every intention to it.' He couldn't help but moan by my administrations, which made me gloat with pride. He was coming undone underneath me as well. My muscles phantom clenching painfully. He slapped me back down. My nipples rock hard against the cold sink. I heard his pants drop and he was in me suddenly. With one hard push. I gasped. He was so big. He took no time to make me acclimate to his length, he just pushed in. My wetness helped of course, and I was dripping. Literally drenched with desire for this man. The pain rushing to me together with the pleasure. He grabbed my neck and started pulling out and in again at a fast pace. This man could fuck. Damn it. One hand grabbing my throat, the other pulling and twisting my nipple before going over to my clit and I was coming in mere seconds. Clenching around his impressive length. He reached behind me, slammed me down again and spanked me hard. Not ending the cycle of push and pull. I couldn't even speak when a second orgasm hit suddenly and I didn't know where I was or what was up or down anymore. He chuckled like that amused him somehow and started fucking me even harder, I was on the edge of it being pain or pleasure. Couldn't tell anymore. I was moaning and screaming, his hand over my mouth to stop the sounds from leaking out. I bit his hand hard and that did him in. He slapped into me a few more times at a furious pace, while cumming. He came with long spurts deep inside me, falling on top of me as he rode it out. He kissed the middle of my back while he was catching his breath. Panting hard. This was no sweet sex, this had been a hard fuck. A damn hard fuck. My pussy was hurting from his admissions as well as my ass from the spanking. I was shaking from head to toe. 'S-s-shit...' I could utter when I finally found my voice again, yet it was a little hoarse. I heard him behind me gathering his things. He up and left without another word.