CHAPTER 5: RUN-INS

"Who the hell are you?"

   "That doesn't matter," the guy said, closing the door and locking it from inside. He seemed like he was from the Octavinelle dorm. I felt my heart beat faster.

    "W- wait!"

    "I've kept my eye on you for some time now..."

    "Okay, and?"

   "Wh- Why aren't you scared?! You should be afraid of me!" Is he stupid? Of course I'm scared, I'm freakin' terrified!

    "Why should I be? You're just a big jerk-"

    "You, shut up!" My eyes widened. He can speak English?

    "No u-!" I yelled. He quickly and harshly pinned my arms to the wall. "Ack!"

    "Shut your trap! Good thing everyone' occupied with the fight happenin' outside huh?" He snickered. 

    "Hah... hahahahah! AHAHAH!" I cackled as he looked at me, confused- his eyebrows furrowed. "You stink."

    "Eh-?" I kicked him harshly where the sun-don't-shine and twisted my arms around his grip so that I could push him away. "KACK-!" Once he fell, I stepped on his throat. 

    "You'll never get a girl at this rate," I stated in an intimidating voice. I brought up my finger-gun and winked at him. "Pew." 

    He choked and grabbed my ankle, attempting to throw me off. I quickly unlocked the door and was about to open it when he jabbed his hand against my ankle, which made me lose my balance and slip. I fell on top of him. 

    "Who would've known you had this much spunk," he grinned sadistically and turned us around, pinning me down once again, but on the ground this time. 

    "Tch, what do you even want from me?!" 

    "What do you think? I'm in this stinkin' all boys' school, so I don't get even a little fun?" I struggled against him, but still somewhat waited for what else he had to say. "Suddenly, BOOM! Girl drops in outta nowhere! You know what I think? You're- haha- you're a gift! For me! YOU'RE A GIFT AND YOU'RE ALL MI- OOF!" The door harshly swung open, knocking him in the head. 

    "What's going on here~" Someone opened the door! Now's my chance!

    "Help!" I cried, reaching out to him. Wait- is this...?

    "You..." he grabbed the guy on top of me by the collar. "What do you think you're doing to my little Shrimpy~?" We haven't even met yet...

    "F- F- Floyd!" The guy struggled in the taller man's grasp. "N- nothing, man! Haha! You know me, I was just-! We were just-!" 

    "Save it," his voice suddenly became a lot scarier than the laid-back one before. I didn't know him that well, but DAYUM WAS THAT HOT-

    "W- w- wait wait! Please! I won't do it again, I swear, I swear on my life!" 

    "Floyd," I said quietly, making him smile and look at me. 

    "Yes~?"

    "Let him go, we don't want any more trouble, right?" He glared at the man quickly before smiling once more.

    "You heard the lady~." With that, he let go of the guy's collar as he scurried off. I stood up completely and dusted off my clothes. 

    "What a pain," I sighed and held my head. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you," I held out a hand for him to shake, which he did.