VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

I'd completely forgotten about Valentine's Day LMAO

Anyways sorry for being late (HELLA EXTREMELY LATE), but here's a lil' treat :))

Enjoy!

----------------------------------- <3

    "It's actually freezing," I shivered, wrapped completely in blankets like a burrito. Well, I wasn't the only one in the blanket. 

    "Yo could you move over a bit, I'm kinda suffocating," Yuu grumbled.

    "Stop suffocating then," I retorted, making the boy irk.

    The worst part about living in the Ramshackle dorm during the winter wasn't the fact that there was dust everywhere, no matter how much you cleaned-- nor the fact that there were spiders and rats crawling around.

    No, the worst part... is the fact that the heaters don't work (plus the random holes in the ceiling). The only thing we have keeping us warm is the fireplace in our shared room, and we don't even have enough wood to make that big of a fire. 

    Currently, Yuu and I were cuddled up (definitely not romantically) in a giant blanket, sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace. Grimm chuckled as he lay on the bed coolly.

    "Nyeh, I've got my awesome ear fire to keep me warm, losers!"

    "Shut up, Grimm," I tsked, clutching the blanket tightly. Yuu's so huge that the whole thing hardly wraps around the two of us properly. 

    It was so cold that smoke came out of our mouths every time we spoke, or even breathed. I closed my eyes due to fatigue. It was currently nighttime, which made the cold even worse- as well as my exhaustion. To be honest, Yuu's body warmth was way warmer than the fireplace's heat at that point. Which is odd... fire's clearly hotter-

    "The fire went out," Yuu stated nonchalantly as my eyes snapped open. Ah...

    "No worries," I inhaled sharply, "we can just add more wood and-" 

    POOMPH

    My mouth was agape as I stared at the chunk of snow that fell on the once dry-wood. Now it was wet and soggy... and completely unable to be lit aflame again for a while.

    "YOU'RE KIDDING-" I yelled before groaning. I laid my head on Yuu's shoulder, making him stiffen up a bit. I don't even care anymore. One of our sources of heat, if not our ONLY source of heat, is now GONE! "This is so dumb," I muttered quietly. The boy I was laying on seemed to relax a bit as he placed a hand on my head.

    "It's not that bad," he chuckled as I suddenly felt a light, warm weight on my head. Is it just me, or did he just rest his head on top of mine? I flushed a bit, especially when he wrapped his arms around me and leaned us against the bed. "Besides... we could always just snuggle closer-"

    "Fat chance, Romeo," I said, rolling my eyes, but I didn't push away from him. "Stop acting like Ace. That boy influences you too much."

    "Not true..." I could practically hear the pout in the boy's voice, which made me giggle a bit. 

    "Well..." I yawned, "...meh. I forgot what I was.. gonna say..." I drowsily murmured as I felt myself begin to doze off.

    "Heheh," I heard Yuu chuckle again before falling asleep, "you're so cute."

    It was peaceful.

    Too peaceful.