18. 𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔

At the moment she enters the living room, Snow approaches one of he sofas to sit down and cross her legs while looking around

At the moment she enters the living room, Snow approaches one of he sofas to sit down and cross her legs while looking around. Rosalie and Emmett look at Bella for a moment before walking back to the house.

-Edward! Set me free! - Bella orders, moving abrubtly looking for freedom on her legs

Alice, Jasper, Esme and Carlisle look at Edward for a moment before turning around and follow Emmett and Rosalie who find themselves very busy making fun of Bella.

-You didn't have to react that way and much less insult Juliette. - Edward says crossing his arms while looking at Bella

-That I shouldn't have insulted her? That idiot messed with you when you were my boyfriend. - The human answers angrily

-She never messed with me. You and I broke up almost a month ago, Bella. You have to understand it at once. Besides, you didn't just insult Juliette, but also her mother. - Edward says  angrily

-Well, surely her mother taught her to show herself like a slut. - Before Edward could answer, Snow's already in front of Bella.

Snow analyses her for a moment before freezing Bella's body who cusses.

-I don't think you got it. If you insult my mother again, I'll freeze your head, sweetie. But before that, I'll leave you without any hair. Do you understand?! - She screams angrily, taking a step towards her

Bella looks down and nods quickly.

-That's what I thought. I don't wanna do to your level but I want to tell you that, at least, are still together besides my mother's death. - Bella looks up immediately after hearing Snow's words - Ohhh, so that's it.

Snow smiles and crosses her arms in front of Bella.

-Your parents got divorced because of... don't tell me, your mother. - She says pointing at Bella for a moment who looks down, revealing that part of her life - Years passed and she remarried, right?

Bella keeps her look down, making Snow feel better.

-Oh, sweetie, you're so predictable. - Snow uncrrosses her arms and turns around, getting in front of Edward - Don't take too long, my love.

She takes him by the shoulders to leave a small kiss on his lips.

-Mother... - Bella can't finish her sentence because Snow moves her hand slightly, freezing Bella's neck and almost her mouth.

-What? - Snow asks mockingly, looking back at her

Bella stays quiet with her look down, fearing that Snow finishes freezing her. Snow smiles even more and looks back at Edward for a moment, still taking his neck. Edward takes her waist while watching how she disappears and lets Juliette take control who gives him half a smile.