Three: Park Jimin

Jeon Jungkook could not remember when he'd first chosen Park Jimin as the main model for his fanarts, nor when he'd decided on Park Jimin as his Mono bias, or when he had placed him within his mind as pretty much his future husband. 

Despite running photoshoots for his friends, Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon, he'd not had the priviledge to meet the singer personally. Nor, did Park Jimin realise Jeon Jungkook existed outside being a profressional photographer for GCFStudios. He had no knowledge of Jungkook's infactuation, or his incredible artistic ability. 

But somewhere, in Jungkook's heart, he just knew Jimin and him would get on intensely well if ever they were given the chance to meet. In interviews, the man was so humble he would make the younger melt, weaning off every word uttered from his smooth vocal chords. He was funny: "aha," Jungkook giggled, chewing his pencil as he stood beside his sketch book, Park Jimin was very funny... especially when he was put into the room with Kim Taehyung.

His phone pinged. Looking down, he noticed the notification and silently whispered a count down in his head. 

"Three...two...one..." An affectionate smile flickered onto his face as a squeal erupted from his best friend's bedroom, "Hello Min Yoongi." He chuckled. 

Agust_D_Official

8:04am. Liked by hobihope, officialmonoparkjimin & 15.2k more.

I told my producer to fuck off.

He fell asleep.

Oh wait. 

tagged: GCFStudios.

-- Comments -- 

@officialmonoparkjimin Damn Yoongs who hurt you.

 ^reply^ @Agust_D_Official Do you really want to ask that.

 ^reply^ @officialmonoparkjimin Forget I asked.

@hobihope @jeonjungkook  you?

 ^reply^ @jeonjungkook Yeah. 

 ^reply^ @hobihope MOTHERFUCKER! You said you'd take me next time!

 ^reply^ @jeonjungkook Wanna walk 2 meters and swear at me in person Hobi? 

 ^reply^ @hobihope HYUNG. HOBI HYUNG.

@AgustDfangirl aaaaaaaah do I smell a comeback??? 

@DTSUGA YESYESYES. Agust D dark aesthetic is GOLD. 

 ^reply^ @Agust_D_Official it's my only aesthetic.

 ^reply^ @DTSUGA HOLY FUCK YOU REPLIED.

***