Seven: that NSFW folder

"Yoongi."

"Yoongi." 

"MIN YOONGI!" 

The rapper was shaken from his mindless internet scrolling as a plastic ring-binder file hit his forehead. He forced himself to tear his eyes away from the account of 'hobihope' and look up at his best friend and Mono manager, Kim Namjoon. 

"Are you simping for that dancer again hyung?" The younger sighed, approaching the older to pick up his file and slump dramatically onto one of the sofa's amid Agust D's studio. 

Agust D huffed. "You're one to talk Mr 'I don't date my employees'." 

"I don't!" 

*

hobihope 

13:45pm. Liked by jeonjungkook & 134 others.

Rare lunch date with this jackass. He FINALLY got a day off!

-- Comment -- 

jeonjungkook nomnomnom

JiHopeRules we got a ship account running kids!

AgustDfangirl you're so cute!

See more...

*

"YOONGI! FOCUS!"

*

jeonjungkook 

3:04pm. Liked by officialkimnamjoon, officialmonojin & 4.5k more.

Starring: officialkimnamjoon 

I was supposed to be focusing on BlackPinkOfficial at Mnet a while ago, but couldn't help to snap a photo of Kim Namjoon as he awaited the announcement of 'Artist of the Year' 2021. Just shows how dedicated a man he is to his group and how lucky Mono are to have him as a manager.

-- Comments -- 

 hobihope Oh he's so beautiful.

 ^reply^ officialkimnamjoon why thank you.