Thirty Four: Namjoon's History

Sorry I'm being so lazy with my other books. 

CW: Articles of fake fraud and references to sh and s*uici*e.

--

Incoming call from Kim Seokjin to Kim Taehyung...

I won't listen if it's about Namjoon.

Taehyung just hear me out. 

No. I was about to ask him if I could come out. And he does this.

He's scared Taehyung! You are far more than an employee to him.

Scared?! Of losing money when I get cancelled?

You know that's not his only focus. Think about what he's done for us.

I thought you were against him too? You're on his side?

There's no sides Taehyung! This is not just a job. Mono is not just a money laundering scheme. We connect with REAL people who deserve to be loved more than anything in the world. They care for us and treat us with love and respect no matter what. Leaving Mono isn't just leaving an allegedly homophobic manager. Leaving Mono means letting down all our fans, taking away that safe space we created for them.

I've already quit. Too late. 

*sigh* Ok...fine. But do me one favour. 

What.

Read this.

Kim Seokjin hung up...

*

"What the-?" Taehyung murmured, shaking his head and throwing his phone to the other side of the bed

"What the-?" Taehyung murmured, shaking his head and throwing his phone to the other side of the bed. But it was not long before curiosity got the better of him. 

*

*

Google Drive: Namjoon History 3

Select a folder

KoreaCulture Articles

Photos

Medical Reports.