Twenty Three: Supsicious Activity

Seokjin was suspicious. He and Taheyung had collectively spent no more than three hours speaking to Jungkook about their concept photos, and yet Jimin was currently about to pass the twelve hour mark. Every second across the past two days where they had no been rehearsing, Jimin had walzted into the photographer's office and instantly struck up a conversation about setting or fashion items to be included. While it had made him happy that Jimin had finally found the convidence to express himself the way he wished, their engagement was making him suspicious. 

Jimin giggled, "Hoseok's getting real risky with his candid photos of Yoongi," he stifled his laughter within the folds of his sweater, reaching out with the other hand to show Jungkook the recent post of Agust D's most loyal fan site

Jimin giggled, "Hoseok's getting real risky with his candid photos of Yoongi," he stifled his laughter within the folds of his sweater, reaching out with the other hand to show Jungkook the recent post of Agust D's most loyal fan site. "I don't think this one has even reached social media yet." 

"I think he's actually there now and just snapped a mugshot." Jungkook muttered, grinning as he pieced the final layer onto his most recent fan art, before sitting back and grinning. 

"Does he even go to work anymore?" 

"He works there three days a week. He gets quite a bit from sponsors and KPop orientated companies so it's not really about the money... being the Official Fan Site of Agust D and all."

"What do you think will happen if fans find out Agust D and his fan site are dating?" Jimin pondered, further stretching his legs across Jungkook's lap comfortably, "I imagine far less than if they realised Taehyung was in the mix too." His friend nodded, far too focused on the final finishing touches to his artwork to provide any more of a coherent response. 

"DONE!" Jungkook grinned proudly, turning his artist's tablet to show Jimin his latest creation. 

*

kookiefanart

3:56PM. Liked by officialmonoparkjimin & 3.4K others.

A sleepy Jimin and a half self-portrait requested by an anonymous follower.

Tagged: officialmonoparkjimin 

-- Comments --

Jiminlovesme aww this is so cute! But woah you're a guy?!