Five: Just a Fan

I'm back bitches for day 2.  A reminder this entire book is pretty much a pisstake and if you've never met me, please refer to my other writing. 

--

In the corner of a small local cafe, Hoseok and Jungkook, clutching two mugs of steaming coffee, stared in awe at the mobile phone placed on the table between them. 

"I didn't mean for this to happen," Jungkook whispered, stroking the phone screen gingerly as he read and re-read several times the tweets of Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. He sighed, "Ahh, it'll blow over in a few days." 

But something in the back of Hoseok's mind made the older not so sure Jungkook's wish would come true.

Being a fan as dedicated and loyal as Jeon Jungkook was one thing, no one could deny Park Jimin had many fans such as that and a lot of the time, it was immensely sweet and supportive. But being that dedicated a fan when you were Jeon Jungkook, semi-famous photographer and owner of GCF Studios... if anyone discovered it was he who created the fanart, it would start a scandal almost as big as VMin consistently pretending to out themselves every time they opened their social media pages.

"You can't tell anyone it's you Kook." Hoseok sipped his coffee, eying the conflicted photographer slowly, "Let them keep thinking it's just a fan." 

"I know." The younger replied bitterly. 

*

 kookiefanart

{credit to Pansy/Eternal_VK

{credit to Pansy/Eternal_VK.}

2:04pm. Liked by hobihope & 2.3k others

Title: Bubblegum Pink

My art went viral over night?! How the actual heck. Also thank you!! 

-- Comments -- 

vminproof You girl need to wake the fuck up. Why are you surprised!!!!!?!

 ^reply^ kookiefanart Aaha thank you x I just make art though!

 ^reply vminproof jUst MaKe ArT?

ParkboiPark AAAAAH this is golden.

 ^reply^ kookiefanart *giggles behind hands* thank you!

 ^reply^ ParkboiPark oh my god YOU'RE SO CUTE! *dies*

KookieFan I started a fan account of a fan account!!

mono_fan istg I wanna meet the artist behind this account.

See more...

*