Fifteen: taegiseok

Dispatch

3:23PM. Liked by 4M. 

Fans aww as Min Yoongi (Agust_D_Official) jumped onto the back of Kim Taehyung (officialmonokth) after sustaining a small ankle injury during the finale of MMA 2022. 

Kim Taehyung was the first to provide his services once finale was over and the two headed backstage with a lot of laughter! BigHit, the company in which both artists are under, say Min Yoongi's ankle is healing well and there should be no concerns to his health.

But other fans are beginning to speculate something else might be surrounding these two... what are your thoughts?

-- Comments -- 

officialmonokth I think you should mind your own buisness. 

hobihope  👀

 ^reply^ officialmonokth hobi... 

See more...

**

A bang on Genius Lab Studio's alerted a panicked Kim Taehyung to the presence of Hoseok. Remaining seated on the sofa, Tae watched as his boyfriend gingerly opened the door. And neither could keep the shock off their faces as they were met with a tear stricken expression. 

"Tell me!" Hoseok sobbed, looking wildly between the man who he'd slowly been growing closer to, and Kim Taehyung, "What's the truth?!" 

"I've only ever told you the truth Hobi..." Yoongi began cautiously, drawing Hoseok into the room to stop curious ears from overhearing, "Everything I said... about liking our conversations, wanting to get closer, telling you when we were drunk that I wanted to kiss you... all of that was true..." He sighed.

"But it's also true for someone else. Everything I feel for you... I feel for Taehyung. Wh-whose-"

Knowing Yoongi's words had faltered at the sight of an emotional Hoseok, Taehyung picked himself up and embraced the two olders in a hug, "I'm his boyfriend." 

**

Agust_D_Official