Blog #37

Mono&AgustDFanPageOfficial

[since it's been a while, the author thought to bring in a very intuitive blogger who by chance happens to know everything about the story.]

Blog #37 What the fuck?!

Ok guys so am I going crazy? This year has been INSANE for BigHitStudios artists and I honestly can't believe the label allowed Mono to be this liberal with what they've been sharing with us. Since many of you are, like me, SO confused at what has quite been happening with Mono & co. recently, I thought I'd compile as much as I could into a timeline so we can read and scream together over this mess. 

Firstly, I will be mentioning Jeon Jungkook and GCF Studios, including Jung Hoseok, his best friend. I will also be mentioning Mono (of course), AgustD and Kim Namjoon, Mono's manager AND I will be mentioning KookieFanArt. This will be a blog with many special guests!! 

#back to the beginning

Where did this mess begin? A lot of you might claim VMin's 'daddy' stunt coming into Inchon Airport kicked off a bit of a media stir. But, in my opinion, it was cleared too quickly under the rug to be much of a igniter. 

See the VMin news announcement below: 

***

BigHitStudios

6:34pm. Liked by officialmonojin, officialkimnamjoon & 23k more.

Official Statement by BigHit:

It has come to our knowledge that earlier today on arrival to Seoul airport, Mono singers Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin began substantial rumours of a relationship after commenting 'daddy' on each other's recent posts.

We, along with Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin, would like to confirm that the singers ARE NOT dating.

Park Jimin commented "We were just making an entrance" when questioned by the Mono manager Kim Namjoon. This was confirmed by Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin.

-- Comments Disabled --

**

While Kim Namjoon likely had a field day with cleaning up his children's mess, a new face popped into the scene who has become frequently associated with Park Jimin. Although, there is still mystery as to who this anonymous artist is. 

KookieFanArt posted a piece of artwork, waking up the next day to discover it had become viral and later, would even begin to draw the attention of Park Jimin. 

I've tried to trace Jimin's footprint on KookieFanArt's account as far as I can, and as far as I can see, his first interaction was the same day of VMin's 'daddy' stunt. See the post below.